Am I Really Landfat?

Started by RazorClaw, March 11, 2003, 11:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I have 24,000,000 networth with 27,000 acres of land. Now, normally, you'd say I'm a landfat newbie and attack me. But what if I have as many or more troops than anyone around me, with a plus 1,000,000 cash and plus 138,000 food, and can break some guys in the top ten with my leaders. Am I still landfat? What if I can repel most attacks, while being able to dish them out even better? Am I still landfat? Please, any veterans, reply with your responses, and either help me out or amuse me.

Badrang the Tyrant

I have a suggestion,  GET MORE FOOD!  I have more food than you and I'm ranked # 70 something.  I even lost half of my food through selling and giving aid to someone.  

RazorClaw

I said I get 138,000 per turn, not that that's all I have.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: RazorClawI have 24,000,000 networth with 27,000 acres of land. Now, normally, you'd say I'm a landfat newbie and attack me. But what if I have as many or more troops than anyone around me, with a plus 1,000,000 cash and plus 138,000 food, and can break some guys in the top ten with my leaders. Am I still landfat? What if I can repel most attacks, while being able to dish them out even better? Am I still landfat? Please, any veterans, reply with your responses, and either help me out or amuse me.
You never said that.  You just said

"But what if I have as many or more troops than anyone around me, with a plus 1,000,000 cash and plus 138,000 food, and can break some guys in the top ten with my leaders."

RazorClaw

Exactly. I have PLUS 1,000,000 cash, and PLUS 138,000 food. Meaning per turn.