I'm back

Started by Wolf Snare, August 15, 2008, 10:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I've been on vacation for the past week up in Algonquin provincial park. As you can guess, I was camping, and haven't been around to check up on things. The camping was very pleasant, as the scenery up there is quite different from back at home. We finished off the trip with Canada's Wonderland yesterday, which proved to be a very good finish to our vacation. I will post some pictures on here when I get them on the net; I think a few of you would really enjoy the scenery.

Anyhow, I've gone through a few stages of RWL withdrawls, and I am more than glad to have computer access again. I see about 4 pages of unread topics, but as Holby pointed out, most of it is garbage. What have I missed? Any thing big and exciting happen in my absence?

cheers,

Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

meh, you haven't missed toooo much...maybe if you'd been around you could've stopped mean old TBV but by the time Id logged on they had 235k land locked :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Welcome back Cody :)

Sharptooh

Welcome back, hope you had a nice holiday  :)

taekwondokid42

You missed me emping.

I'm glad though. If you had been around to realize that I was depending on my billions of food (blessing of shadow), it would've been over in 2 days.