takedown opportunity

Started by Shadow, September 18, 2008, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Shade's leaders are severely down, should be a very easy takedown. He hasn't run in days, so chances are his shields are gone too. I'd do it, but I'm indying ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Wolf Snare

Shadow, please target Shade when it's his own stuff you are putting at stake. I would prefer if you didn't tear his leaders open to kill my troops. Please concider if at all possible.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

8     ?     Shade (#46)     100,987     $330,415,739     

Sorry.  I'm usually behind in ingame events...  but eh? 
Easy land prehaps, but why take down someone with 300 mil net?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Shade had 2.7b net, it's gone now as far as I can tell. Maybe it's on a fox or something

anyway, to Snare, Shade did kill me earlier ^_^

It's all in good fun

Wolf Snare

Correction: Checker killed you. He is yagyu jubei, have at him, not my net. >.<
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shade

I'm not too fussed, truth be told. If Shadow actually wanted someone to destroy me net, I daresay he could have done it by somewhat more efficient means than posting on the forums. All he accomplished was making me make a days-overdue run

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 19, 2008, 07:13:03 AM
Correction: Checker killed you. He is yagyu jubei, have at him, not my net. >.<

yagyu joined at the start of the round. If he is checker, checker used miltis for two weeks without getting caught. Your info is wrong there. Why are you trying to get me at odds with someone who vry obviously did nothing to me?

And yes, if I actually cared to destroy it I would have called someone to finish it off after I suicided. As it is, I think a lot of the net disappeared anyway. But shade did kill me earlier, so he may not be the best choice of storehouse.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 18, 2008, 11:07:10 PM
Shadow, please target Shade when it's his own stuff you are putting at stake. I would prefer if you didn't tear his leaders open to kill my troops. Please concider if at all possible.

I believe that if you are storing troops in someone who is already that big, you are just asking them to fall as he falls.

And if all of his net comes from your troops alone, you can expect to be taken down. Such is the way of the game.

Shadow

same deal, his leaders are way down, only now he has a ton of cash and food that he has been taxing yo usince he took emp. Lots. Go for it.

I believe he also has in the area of a few hundred mil skiffs, and about 75mil skiff on the market that can be market robbed easily

windhound

Emperor Shade (#46)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   210,736
Acres (?)   28,845
Cash (?)   $58,289,663,659
Food (?)   13,512,927,589
Loyalty (?)   9,274,687
Networth (?)   $2,043,117,339

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   54%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   146,226,960
Weasels (?)   60,466,851
Stoats (?)   104,186,182
Skiffs (?)   174,170,281
Leaders (?)   2,779,669

Tons of Food, yes.  Tons of Cash?  not really.
Cheers.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shade

Been meaning to get rid of that stuff for awhile now, spose I needed some motivation.

Also, If anyone is interested in the stats of Shadow and a few others, observe my mass messages. I am bringing back Peace's old 'Espionage Today' bit, cept mine is free.

Saladin

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 18, 2008, 11:07:10 PM

My net too.
Starfish love you

Shade

Unfortunatly, YAGYU JUBEI (#30), just decided that it would be fun to destroy all of your net. In response to this topic I had sent it all to Snare, who in turn sent it to Companion Cube, who's leader defenses were evidentily not up to the task.

Fortunately, I am now free from troops, which means that I am free to cause a large amount of pain to Mr. Yagyu without loosing all of my resources

windhound

Oodles of net-destroying activities going on as of late