Happy 6th Birthday RWL!

Started by The Lady Shael, October 18, 2008, 10:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I believe I started in February and the first person  I met(that I didnt already know) was Ungatt Trunn who happened to be the first I killed  :D
And then I learned pretty much everything I know from Marell(as Grimm said already)....shadow has taught me a thing or to as well

Marell

Hey, you were a fast learner  ;)

I joined redwall in the Battle for Mossflower River turbo round...when was that?
One of my clanmates was Taek, who taught me the basics of indying.
I indyied solo for most of the round until, near the end, I was murdered down to nothing by Kell  :D, a stranger to me at that time.

I remember going nuts at him..but somehow out of that he became an ally and mentor (first lesson, raise defences), and, along with Shadow, formed the clan Eire, which is where I learnt most of what I know today.

The Obliterator

Yeah i was ingame on reg before i was on the forums.
Wow its amazing looking back and remembering your first memories of the game.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I joined ages back, october 07 I think, first person I met Pip, was in his clan and am still friends with him
Shadow taught me to leader (I still use strats similar to those ones he first taught me) and indy, I got in soem massive fight with alazar and shade. I started working with Marell, then feng and snir came along and I joined forces with them for a while =, now they're both gone and I usually end up involved in some hare-brained scheme with Marell lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I remember Night Wolf hated me when he first joined. LOL.

That was the funniest flippin' thing that ever happened to me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on July 08, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
I joined ages back, october 07 I think, first person I met Pip, was in his clan and am still friends with him
Shadow taught me to leader (I still use strats similar to those ones he first taught me) and indy, I got in soem massive fight with alazar and shade. I started working with Marell, then feng and snir came along and I joined forces with them for a while =, now they're both gone and I usually end up involved in some hare-brained scheme with Marell lol.

Heh dont forget me and wolf snare.
We were always part of the alazar/shade team  :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on July 08, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 08, 2009, 03:45:10 PM

Heh dont forget me and wolf snare.
We were always part of the alazar/shade team  :D
Haha yeah, good times  :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

ahhh
it was feng who taught me how to indy and stuff
Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Daryn on July 13, 2009, 09:38:01 PM
ahhh

Feng Kestrel. Good freind.

We should convince him to come back!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Marell

Quote from: Krowdon on July 16, 2009, 08:18:15 AM
ahhh

That'd be cool, but good luck...Firetooth and all that crew have been unsuccessfully trying to get Feng back here for a long, long time  :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Marell on July 16, 2009, 09:19:25 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on July 16, 2009, 08:18:15 AM
ahhh

That'd be cool, but good luck...Firetooth and all that crew have been unsuccessfully trying to get Feng back here for a long, long time  :P

Heh. I dont have any means to contact him and besides, Im hoping he'll come back to us eventually since, no one can really leave this place. Its like a black hole here.. you get sucked in and cant get out.