Embarrassing antics

Started by Holby, November 03, 2008, 11:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Lord of Sunshine and Puppies.  Hmmmm I wonder what other food massing emps called themselves.  But alas this is not what I would like my reign to be thought of.  *Ereptors storms off to go kill the sun and any puppies that stand in his way*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

As of yet, we've yet to see any real enforcement or destruction. Remember, just because there was absolutely no opposition for months and months does not give you the right to pretend you've been some great evil monster of an emperor. I half expect you to release a guard of butterflies and food mass your way out of range.  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Butterflies and food massing.  Hahaha how cute.  Sorry wolfy snare, cutchie cooo, your not getting my stats no matter how many nice and wonderful things you say about me.  lol.  If you remember the dark ages you will remember that the game was a lot more active.  I could get away with killing players for no reason except that they openly defied me.  Now we have very skilled people that have mastered the game and killing seems like a waste of time and resources.  But if you would really like to die, clan up and be my guest.  I am sure we could arrange something for your ignorance.

The fact is that we have held the Emperor spot during a time when I dare to say we have the most skilled players of the game.  The players in my opinion have surpassed the game code itself in almost every angle.  The game screemed out loud that no person could hold the Emperorship and lock land like the olden days.  Well we have proved you wrong from the beginning and will continue to.  I know this land and networth feels like we are shoving in your face on a daily basis, but really we are just being our awesome selves.  Cheers
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Death

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 04, 2008, 09:28:40 PM
Ya, so Death has backstabbed us. Way to go? I'm sure it took courage to ditch us and join the winning team.

and HAH, gorak you're funny. 3 months ago i was hunting caribou on the tundra. There was no other human being for 100 miles around me not to mention internet!

At least it was a minor backstab? I mean if you had mentioned that you were asking me to fight Gorak and Shadow in the first place I would have turned you down. As for courage, it has nothing to do with this. I enjoy working with Gorak a great deal, I also enjoy fighting him just as much. This time I just feel like working with him. I think both he and Shadow show several qualities I like in teammates.

Anyways, I know I rank among the most loathed here, I just hope we can all leave the past in the past and have some fun in what promises to be a very fun time for me, and a very challenging time for the opposition. It's good to see that RWL hasn't yet died.

btw, Who let slip our master plan of releasing billions of butterflies?

Rough Raiders

But I want the title of the most hated member...

And Death, joining the winning team? that's just weak... at least start a new team, and use that to kick some butts! ;)
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI mean, there is such a thing as not making it too easy.  But its annoying to be torn to shreds even though you had your shields raised and a really good ratio.

Yeah, I know windy. It's been done to me, TWICE. And though I REALLY wanted to kill somebody after the second time, (The rest of TBV can attest to that) I didn't, despite losing more NW than your entire team had, twice over. So I really have no sympathy for you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Now you guys know what it feels like.
I lost millions upon millions of stoats through constant murders.
Me and space lost over 300 mil stoats all together most of them with sheilds up.
And yet here you are complaining about 2 takedowns.
Its called resistance get over it.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNow you guys know what it feels like.
I lost millions upon millions of stoats through constant murders.
Me and space lost over 300 mil stoats all together most of them with sheilds up.
And yet here you are complaining about 2 takedowns.
Its called resistance get over it.

Ahem, Oblit, be quiet. You have no idea what you are talking about. The first "takedown" happened before hostilities were even declared, and not only that, but I lost more NW in that one than you ever HAD. Now we know? No, I already knew! I destroyed you in the full knowledge of what it feels like to get destroyed. The second one I knew might come, but it still sucked. These were both well before Ereptor was in his current position.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Obliterator

As far as i was concerned hostilities started as soon as i took down ereptor the first time.
And i wouldn't say more than iv ever had.
When i was working with ally we managed to gather around 1.5 bil networth.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAs far as i was concerned hostilities started as soon as i took down ereptor the first time.
And i wouldn't say more than iv ever had.
When i was working with ally we managed to gather around 1.5 bil networth.

Not "you've ever had", "you ever had" which is time specific, meaning since the beginning of the TBV era. You taking down Ereptor was after I got destroyed for the first time.

The Obliterator

Gen. Volkov

Quoteyou mean over 500 mil net

Yup, I had over 800 mil, both times.

The Obliterator

So all together the amont of stoats that we have lost is aproximatly equal to 1.2 billion net plus the 500 mil net i lost at the beggining that equals more than 1.6 bil net that you lost.

Shadow

Who cares who lost more? Move on and play the game - oblit, you should have fully expected to lose that, and volk, it's not like you don't wok for an unlimited resource factory ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo all together the amont of stoats that we have lost is aproximatly equal to 1.2 billion net plus the 500 mil net i lost at the beggining that equals more than 1.6 bil net that you lost.

I dunno were you are getting that kind of NW figures for your stoats. If we have destroyed 1.7 billion NW worth of stoats, just consider payback and then some for the surprise attack on me at the beginning of all this.

QuoteWho cares who lost more? Move on and play the game - oblit, you should have fully expected to lose that, and volk, it's not like you don't wok for an unlimited resource factory ^_^

You know what, he's right. It doesn't matter. Oblit, your group is going up against elite players, and we are hardly going to let you just net up and take Ereptor out. In fact, I'm pretty determined and motivated to destroy any and all threats to Ereptor, after all the junk that I've gone through, had destroyed, etc. It doesn't really matter who's lost more, we both had equal justification for kills if we wanted to start doing so. The fact of the matter is, you guys started killing and we didn't, which makes you guys lame, and us not.

And yes, I know I work for an unlimited resource factory, but I didn't back then, and that was rather why I was so pissed at losing it all. Now I don't care.