Defender's Revolution

Started by Shadow, November 23, 2008, 11:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on November 24, 2008, 02:04:24 PM
It did not benefit the poeple in the clan in the way they wanted. I was hoping for a lot of interest in the defensive clan idea, and I though I would get more from the earlier topic I posted, but when it turned out that I didn't, I decided that myself and oblit and riddick would be better able to defend solo. I was right. Had there been more interest, I would have kept the clan because the shared forces would have added up a lot. My hope was the the added defense would mitigate the fact that you couldn't get maxxed. With only three people in the clan, this is not the case, so I dropped the idea. Hopefully it will come back up down the road when there is more interest. That's not moronic, that's logical.

Now, if you guys are testing an attack system and as a byproduct people aren't able to get much land from me, how is that my fault? I set out to defend, and it is working. If you don't like the results of your tests (or is it a bug?) then change it. Don't make me out as a bad guy because I happen to be able to hold land because of something in the code that you changed.

If you are going to split hairs about the definition of land lock I am not going to bother arguing with you, beyond saying that if I wanted to lock land, I would be doing this in a team, like on reg. I want to defend, and to perfect the strategy of defense with indy now, and with leaders once I am happy with this one.

I don't pretend to be a good guy to do evil. I am fully aware that being maxxed means that other people get less land. But if you think about it, what you say applies to everyone - they can all max everyone, and they can alll get only 21 attacks on them in return, unless they are clanned, in which case they should be aware of hte limitations of that position. I am playing solo this round. That makes everyone my opponent. If my keeping land gives my opponent less to work with, I say I am doing well.

If you don't like my style of play, don't use it. I fail to see what the point of this argument is, though.
Your a mean, nasty tyrant! >:(
Just like we all should be, but few people (me included) are bothered to :P
as quoted from ragefur "this is redwall warlords, not redwall happy pony raisers"
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.