A Message From Ragefur

Started by Ragefur, December 01, 2008, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragefur

I'm in the top ten again.

Does my heart good; I always hated scrolling down to find myself on the score page.

Now this is probably going to be short lived - but I just wanted to have a moment of pride.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Ruatine

*applauds* Must have taken some hard work to get there in the first 5 days of play.  :P
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ragefur

Shhh...

Let me have my false senses of pride.

I haven't been in the top ten for like 4 years.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Ashyra Nightwing

Nice to see you're back, Ragefur. I'm still playing, but I'm not telling anyone who I am at the moment...  :o

Wickedclaw

I find myself wondering if I should kickstart my RWL habit again, it's been so so long. Wonder if Menatus, Josh, Shael, Taronis, Kilk, Blackeyes, Wiseis etc etc still play. KoI, KM, wow my memory is ++

The Lady Shael

You should! Out of those people you mentioned though, I'm the only one who has stayed around, but I don't play anymore. Menatus pops in about once every three months, and Kilk pops in about every half a year or more.

It's made me really happy to have Teufel and Ragey back, I almost feel like it's the old times again. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wickedclaw

Mm back in the top ten after god knows how long as well, too lazy to do proper upkeep and I doubt it lasts long. HF farming my land.

Shadow

Hey, the game has changed a lot. If you get stuck send me a message and I'll see if I can get you on track/.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..