Announcements > News / Updates

Couple of game loopholes closed

(1/5) > >>

Shadow:
Items on the public market being sold by dead or disabled players, or by players on vacation will no longer be listed for sale. If the player becomes active again, their goods will reappear on the market.

On turbo, you will no longer idle out after 7 days.

Suddenly the reg market looks like barren place.

Sevz:
wow that's bad that you did this. I actually think I'll quit this stupid game and your an idiot.

Firetooth:

--- Quote from: Sevz on October 05, 2012, 10:23:22 PM ---wow that's bad that you did this. I actually think I'll quit this stupid game and your an idiot.

--- End quote ---
Nice C&C as usual.

Though I can't get my hopes up, I think you've quit more times then I can remember.

Shadow:

--- Quote from: Sevz on October 05, 2012, 10:23:22 PM ---wow that's bad that you did this. I actually think I'll quit this stupid game and your an idiot.

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry. Were you in the middle of using the public market to store up cash on a vacationed player?

Sevz:

--- Quote from: Shadow on October 06, 2012, 06:43:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry. Were you in the middle of using the public market to store up cash on a vacationed player?

--- End quote ---
Were you in the middle of reading messages about you being a cheat?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version