Regular Reset

Started by Retto, February 15, 2004, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Hm, I think there's plenty of time for everything to wrap up...

Checkerpaw

Quote from: LereacPeople who are 'good', but aren't 'important' want the chance to develop their 'good' empires more.
Yep, that about sums me up.  Although I probably don't qualify as "good"--barely average would be a better description of my skills, or lack thereof.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Lereac

And I forgot to mention that the 'good' people want to become 'important'.

Holby

I am ready to start over. I think when something new comes alone, it's time to start EVERYTHING afresh. An expansion will bring people around, but not so many if others supposedly have a headstart, due to their earlier numbers and clans.
This "war" is nothing more than a feeble attempt from one or two small clans to hurt Loren. They haven't done more than scratch our paintwork, to be honest.
I don't think it'll go (Is it still going?) till the end of Feb. In fact, for those who wanted us gone, Loren is not returning for BAXX.  
I will not deleted this

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: HolbyIn fact, for those who wanted us gone, Loren is not returning for BAXX.
I have stated that elsewhere, but not likely where it was viewed by many people.

And I confirm. Neither Holby or I are remaking Loren.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Abby The Rat

Sorry... but I felt the urge to...

Moo
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh.. a reset...
I think I'd like a reset, but I'm not sure how everyone else feels..

Holby

Go and vote in the Polling section, as Retto has pointed out already. Gives you both opinions and a way to make your own count. ;)  
I will not deleted this

Checkerpaw

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementI have stated that elsewhere, but not likely where it was viewed by many people.

And I confirm. Neither Holby or I are remaking Loren.
So, are you going to be joining a different clan, or playing independantly?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

Well see.. you guys still are on top. But the wait will allow my quickly growing clan time to actually give you guys an interesting war. That is my only reason for waiting. Other than that, I have no care either way.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

You guys have been "building up" and "getting prepared" for weeks.
Growing so quickly, a member a fortnight, speed astounds me.
There is no war and none can be presented.
I will not deleted this

General Austin

Aheh. There would be a larger war if it wasn't for your doognsooged land-skinny-ness. I give up on this war, no point in fighting a clan right before a restart when they won't even come back.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trogdor 22

I guess no Loren means no Lappren........ :(

That sucks! :angry:  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Holby

No it doesn't, but prolly just under a different name. We'll see...
I will not deleted this