Regular Reset

Started by Retto, February 15, 2004, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Regular, as well as Turbo, will be reset at the end of February so that we can install BAXX on them. Unless you really don't want to reset regular, which is possible, and would rather that all news events just get wiped when it gets upgraded.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

wolf bite

Either way would be fine with me.  But can it be changed over? You know better then anyone.  

If you have Bread and no one has any as of yet, everyone will starve their armies.  If there is a 5th army and no one has any, the first person to make enough to go over towers gets all the land.

Did I miss something?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Retto

Er. Remember that the actual games will not have bread or the fifth troop.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Immortal

reset plz... more fun when everything is reset
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Peace Alliance

Awwwwww. I thought you were going to consider the bread idea!! *sulks*

Juska

I like bread, I say just let it reset.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

EmpNero

yea!
reset good..  Nero gets tired of just sitting on top, but is too lazy to convert to a military horde or to restart..  
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Trogdor 22

First of all, whats BAXX? Why do you even have to reset it?

I think there should be a vote on whether to reset the game now or not.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Deathclaw

I don't think regular should be reset. It should have a little while longer to play. There is still a lot that can happen in it currently to bring some excitement.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Lereac

-is peeved at reset-
Zooks!  I was hoping to build myself up more in regular...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Ooh... Reset! Sounds fun!

-goes off to draw up strategy-

-notes that there will be no Loren next round, as far as he knows-

Maybe I'll go independant... Choices, choices. :D

And, Peace, I AM good on my own. Maybe not of your or Holby's calibre (just to name two), but still a decent player.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Dead Man walking

I would prefer that Regular not be reset.  It's too soon to do it--let the game run on for a while longer.
I am a proud member of one of the Blades' clans, I don't remember which!  And in case you're wondering why this pointless information is my signature, it's because Blood Wake strongly suggested that Blades members show their loyalty to the clan by publicly proclaiming their loyalty to Blades in their signature!

Juska

Why? I think it's a good time for a reset, loren is ruleing the clans and indepentdent's have emporership, no reason not too.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Aqualis

Quote from: Lereac-is peeved at reset-
Zooks!  I was hoping to build myself up more in regular...
Ditto, I get to rank one then get deleted. Not fun.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yah. I wants Reg to stay around for awhile.. I'm trying to build a clan here... *Sulks off*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES