If ads were on RWL, I'd leave
1 (8.3%)
I wouldn't mind them
4 (33.3%)
Shael could make an ad page and I'd click on them
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Krowdon

Thats true. But when I normally do stuff in a group, I dont like to put my opinion in, so I let them pick. I guess that happens to me here to.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ruddertail

I don't really like the idea of some sort of in-game reward for clicking adds. If there has to be one, I'd rather see it in cash/food rather than turns. A few turns can mean the difference between success and failure in some circumstances, and I'd rather mess with that.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Dark Claws

Well, the in game reward sounds good. Don't have to make it, but you can. I was thinking that Peace could stop paying, or even start getting money. Not neccessary, but I want to know what everyone thinks.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow

We have a player base of like 50 people. Even if we plaster the site with ads, we are not going to be generating much unless we all go to the effort to click them all regularly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Dark Claws

Eh, the bill is roughly $7 a month (I think). An ad page gives a couple cents a click. Say it gives 3 cents per click. If the player base clicks it once per day it generates $1.50. Once again, it could at the least lower the cost.

Like an assistant

Shadow Assassin

I dont like the idea of ads on RWL, I wouldn't leave but its just annoying, even if there was a reward I wouldn't click them.

Dark Claws

Maybe if there was a certain link to a dummy page. That way it could lower the bill and still keep RWL ad free.

Like an assistant