Two updates - maybe more to come

Started by The Lady Shael, August 18, 2011, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Okay, to make the Magpies happy, I went ahead and put in this compromise, on both Reg and Turbo. Under Manage Army, you can choose whether or not to display the tax box on the Loot page. ("thank you shaellllll!")

There is also now a Headquarters on Turbo. (yay! free stuff!)

I'm kinda on a roll here, it's only 9:15 pm. So I might be adding in more stuff, watch this space.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rakefur

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Turbo unmaxing goes twice as fast...instead of unmaxing by 1 each hour, it goes by 2. I think cities are going to stay as is for the remainder of the round.

On the Lounge, there is a pretty neat "Currently Lounging" feature...it shows who is currently in the Lounge, more or less. It won't always be accurate. For example if someone exits their browser while on the Lounge page, it will still show them as Lounging. Or, if they have the Lounge page up for more than 10 minutes, idle, it will show them as not lounging even if they are viewing it. Once they start chatting again, it will show them as lounging.

lounge lounge lounge. You know how when you stare at a word for a long time it doesn't feel like a word anymore? sigh.

And this completes RWL: Fearless Ferret v1.1
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Uiblis

Quote from: Shadow on August 18, 2011, 09:08:14 PM
("thank you shaellllll!")

That's the smallest text I've ever seen in my life.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sharptooh