Agency Overthrown?

Started by taekwondokid42, July 08, 2013, 03:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Vacation aside,

The Syndicate    Agency    7    $203,045,577    $812,182,308

$800m does not make you a dominant clan.

So... mission accomplished?

Ruddertail

Ehh. . . if that guy in Vacation is long-term gone, maybe. Otherwise, they've still got about 3 bil total net. It's kind of silly to say "they're overthrown" only to have all that net come right back.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

Apparently sharp got so bored with your utter lack of shenanigans he idled out.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Nobody's overthrown us, we just haven't run.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

it's hard to have shenanigans when you don't even leader-suicide.

Ruddertail

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 08, 2013, 08:02:57 PM
it's hard to have fun when you don't even leader-suicide.

Fixed that for you.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

I think not, Sharp just idled out. He messaged me right before he did, so he's still active, just hasn't run for awhile.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Meh, I was never scared of Agency. End of the day Ryu has more networth than them all put together. Even after his land was exploited at the perfect time to benefit Agency they never had the skills needed to run away with the game. They thought they did when they didn't.

Probably still think they're awesome and they lost their stranglehold by accident. Point is, stacking a clan to be more powerful than any opposing force is a shallow and bitter way to win.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

It's like he's already forgotten that his clan did exactly that just before we took them down.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, I think Sevah lives in his own little world sometimes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

All of the opposition has given up, so... mission accomplished?

taekwondokid42

Looks like it.

It's too much to play reg and turbo for me. So I chose turbo.

Gen. Volkov

Premature thread was premature.

taekwondokid42

heh

It seems like you lulled us into the most cunning of traps. You pretend to disappear, so we disappear. Then you reappear but we're actually gone instead of just sorta gone.

Kudos

Shadow

We were never gone, nor were we ever pretending to be by any stretch of the imagination. One of our members idled out for less than three days and you declared victory without actually having done any damage. Then he came back and you realized that you can't actually achieve victory without doing a thing. And here we are.