Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Quote from: Gorak on April 12, 2007, 07:55:47 PM
now to decide if running turns is worth it anymore :|

Sure it is. For one thing, you're a whole lot less likely to miss out on a war if you're in the middle of it when it blows. If you have to start up and account, or even if you're on vaccy, you're more likely to miss it...

Besides, you can always try to get the war started yourself, wot?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

cloud

Quote from: Ruddertail on April 12, 2007, 10:11:46 PM

Sure it is. For one thing, you're a whole lot less likely to miss out on a war if you're in the middle of it when it blows. If you have to start up and account, or even if you're on vaccy, you're more likely to miss it...

lol, that's always the best option... Done it a few times now.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

well, good job guys you definetly did a good job! Cya Bite!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

I thought it would be fun for everyone to see the original plans for the war.  Many things needed to be changed and adjusted. Such as I had counted on him sending aid to keep his team loyal, thus origenaly planied on attacking with skiffs, but when his net did not move, we changed to stoats. Other things changed too. But this is how a plan is made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen on the first team,

Those of you that have worked with me before know that my power is that my teams work at a multi.  I tell people who to sent aid to, whom to attack and how, your talents keep your account in balance.  We are one shared force!!!  After the war is over, I have never had complaints in how I distribute the spoils of war among my team.

It is time to propose the plan.  As you know, we cannot attack until tonight (Friday) and I must make the first attack.  So our first problem is to get at least 2 other people on line at the same time as me.  Lets get some emails flying around about when would be good timing.

I am thinking about making 3 waves.

1)   Shortly before the beginning, people spend their money on skiffs, and send me an army worth breaking snare.  Backwards math estimates he has about 31 mil of the skiffs, meaning I will need over 42 mil to break!!  I take the 21 shots at him, which should take me up to about 80,000 in land.  I grab up about 20,000 more for other people.  Leaving me with 100,000.  I will have gone all huts.  Earn my turns to build leaders.  I stop at 50 turns left.  Then a teammate takes me down to ratio of about 50 K in land.  That person scoops up land, builds huts, Earns, saves 50 turns, and then is taken down to ratio by the next person.  And so on for everyone on line.

This is assuming he is not on line and we have the time to run this uninterrupted.  Thus we may need to find a lat nighttime where we set our clocks and come on line for an hour to run this.

2)   Snare will have a great ratio.  But will likely over look that because of his need to recover. He will be forced to drop his armies, take land from whoever is not maxed, and even do clan jumping to scoop some up.  After he takes land, he will Earn and Leader Loot his turns to build what army he can.  At this point, he will not have the ratio to defend with leaders and will be open for attacks.  Those that have the ratios will murder his armies.  Even with his shields up, we will kill 20% of his resources, which will all be in armies.  As he builds turns for the next few days, we keep him maxed with murder which should reduce him 35% of his worth.  Which will not cost us much turns since leaders fights heal fast.  We try to not waste turns.  Sure, his defenders will be attacking us.  But the fist strict team will not spend turns on the defenders.  Those that don?t have a ratio will slaughter the defenders.  So, if you don?t have a ratio, check the news on the team and see who has been attacking us.

3)   Then we load up all types of armies to who ever has the most turns. That person does standard attack to wipe out what he has left.  When their turns get low, or their ratio puts the armies at risk of murder, they hand the armies to to someone that can protect them, and they use standard.  Once Snare can?t recover, We start warfare against those that aided him. At this point, we spread around the resources fairly and everyone is on their own to use land as needed, however our alliance will still be in effect until anyone gives 24 hour notice to leave the alliance.

At least this is what I hope will go down.  Things may change.  If anyone has a problem with the plan, now is the time to say it.  Otherwise, lets see how many people can sign on late at night for the opening attack?

Snare?s estimated Net worth make up:
Land 120,002      * 500       59,995,978   
Leaders 1,000,000    * 2      2,000,000
Workers 240,000    * 3       720,000
Food 200,000,000    *.02      4,000,000
Cash N/A         
-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

35%    54,180.000   *1 /2    27,090,000   Rats
20%    31,000.000   *6 /2   93,000,000   Weasels
25%    38,750.000   *3 /5   23,250,000   Stoats
20%    31,000,000    *8 /6   42,000,000   Skiffs

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gorak

Quote from: cloud on April 13, 2007, 10:33:30 AM
Quote from: Ruddertail on April 12, 2007, 10:11:46 PM

lol, that's always the best option... Done it a few times now.

STDin' me to my limit when I break pro isn't a good way of convincing me to play here Cloud :-(
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

cloud

lol, well you had 80k land, of course im gonna std you.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Gorak

build your own buildings dog :-P

cloud

i had to tear them down anyways you dirty indyer
-Kilk

Gorak

teach you to STD me  :wink:

Gen. Volkov

Quote*Waves* to Windy.  Volkov you are nothing but talk.  Why do you brag and then act like you could take the game over when you know that you couldn't hack it in the top ten as it is now.  I dare you to come out of vacation long enough to defend yourself.

Dare accepted. And look what happened. I never went below 200 mil NW. Meanwhile, you got PWNED. Guess I still got it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES