takedown opportunity

Started by Shadow, September 18, 2008, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Quote from: Shade on September 23, 2008, 06:05:14 PM
Unfortunatly, YAGYU JUBEI (#30), just decided that it would be fun to destroy all of your net. In response to this topic I had sent it all to Snare, who in turn sent it to Companion Cube, who's leader defenses were evidentily not up to the task.

Fortunately, I am now free from troops, which means that I am free to cause a large amount of pain to Mr. Yagyu without loosing all of my resources

Checker will pay...
Starfish love you

windhound

I dont think its Checkerpaw, though I've been wrong before
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Saladin

Quote from: windhound on September 23, 2008, 06:18:41 PM
I dont think its Checkerpaw, though I've been wrong before

I'm not sure, but that's my suspicion.
Starfish love you

Shade

I had thought it was Checker as well, still may be. The only clue I ever recieved as to his identity was that he signed amessage to me as 'Oda Nobunaga '

Shadow

Guess he'd been spending the cash. Although there would have been tons of cash to take if anyone had bought those skiffers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Actually I'd not been spending any of the taxes, for some reason people assume these taxes are extreme, but really, there not exactly game-changing.

David

On the note of checker killing shadow, nice job killing me, who had a truce with your clan idiot.

Shadow

shade is wide open again, and i didnt even do anything. He ruined his own ratio stealing from me online, which oddly enough leads me to believe there is a bug in the game

he stole 60bil, (I only had 100) and I still finished my run without even noticing a lack of cash. I think that somehow we both got the cash.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..