Turbo Round 32 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, February 28, 2010, 09:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Juska on February 28, 2010, 10:20:35 PM
Grats on the win Shadow, should have teamed up to fight you earlier in the set.

I was Flickering Flame (#6), most offenses that's right.

Who was #24?

That'd be me. Out of all the players, you were probably the most annoying :P but it was a decent fight... until the suicides started...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Alazar is Back

Yeah Oblit quitting explains why you guys broke shadow with Stoats, I made well over 100mil in my few runs...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Purple Dragon

Indeed, an average stoats run for me was something like 120 million stoats but no one told me oblit quit so I sent it all to him just to have him not send to shadow and get it all murdered away... still, i did send over a billion rats to shadow and probably about 250million stoats...it all got spread around a bit in the end...

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Wolf Snare

Fun round, wish I could have been more active, sorry Kyle. Lost all net availability on the last two days until now, which sucks but oh well, we still won.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

No worries at all. Just means that we didn't get to do as much market theft as we could have ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Yeah sorry bout that.
I sent most of the remaining net away.
But yeah i helped a lot in the first 2 weeks with the lock.
Btw i was surprised at the lack of murder attempts.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

Yep, that was a good chunk of food you made loney. Genevieve made a bit more... but ya both done good.

Sevz

Everyone here is a n00b. 2b net is 3days work
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Genevieve

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on March 02, 2010, 11:18:10 PM
4th place..... COMPLETELY SOLO

Haven't you been playing this game for years?

Alazar is Back

Genevieve I want you to never leave as long as I am here. You make the forums hilarious. I lol after everyone of your comments, thanks for that. And Lonewolf did I not tell you that stoat sucks on turbo and that you need to either be a Fox, Wolf, or Marten to have some success? I mean you can with stoat, but it's not high powered like reg.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevz on February 04, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
Regardless of what anyone says. The last 3 rounds were won by myself and 2 of my broz. All the forum talk will not stop this trend. The poll will decide if i win or a friend wins. None of the options include people i don't know finishing with strong results.

. . . um you or a friend didn't win.

also congratulations to the winner and those in the top 4, nice finish  :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIt was my idea to lock the land, once we figured out the plan together he revolted to marten and i revolted to rat to indy. I asked him to help lock because Brute Intelligence had a plan up his sleeve, but it didn't work Cheesy Kyle did lock the land, but in the end it was Oblit and I that emped him... but Oblit quit 10 days or so before reset so that killed about 1bil of the net that I had indied...

Hmm. OK. Well that does explain why he never got the stoat refill we were expecting.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I didnt get any troops from the indiers for the last 10 days - everything got sent to oblit for some reason.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

So you were just buying the stoats? LOL. No wonder it kept getting easier to break.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES