Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Well I guess we know where you people will be.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

Yep, apparently exploring post-apocalyptic Boston

Serio, I rarely preorder games, but the sec that shows up on Steam...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

I hope there's tons of glitches. Part of the Bethesda charm lies in the fact that you often have to trick the game into working.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Isn't that how cool user driven changes occur in a game?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

New Vegas is so much better than Fallout 3. Obsidian <3
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Planescape: Torment (Black Isle technically but compromised of Obsidian staff like Avellone) is still the greatest video game narrative out there.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

But...will Fallout 4 be better?

windhound

I did like FO:NV a little better than FO3, but they're both fun. 
FO:NV's DLC's were great -- Honest Hearts was awesome, Old World Blues fun, honestly didn't care for Dead Money but completed it anyways

Here's hoping FO 4 lives up to the hype, they've had enough time to develop it...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Why do people leave their food trash behind in the theater after their movie is done?? I know your mama raised you better than that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Dark theater and the forget or they just know that you will be by to clean up after them.

I have cleaned college football stadiums after a game as part of a fundraiser when I was in high school. It sucked and there was SOOOOOO much trash.

Durza

laziness is a factor as well
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I do get free movies though.

I just saw Poltergeist. It wasnt great but it was entertaining at least. Spooky.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I wish I'd seen Starship Troopers before all the Federation stuff went down here.

Durza

the book is better
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

It's a book?! I gotta read it.