Wolf

Started by Peace Alliance, September 29, 2006, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

How do you think the Wolf race should be set up?

QuoteI would like you to address these sort of questions:

-What should the racial spell be?
example, marten has Gold Mine which gets you more money

-What should the race bonuses be?
If you don't know what those are, here's a link to how they used to be set up: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=help&guide=races

-What should the races general stratagy(s) be?

-Any other idea's as to what to do with races?

Peace Alliance

Much like our own Wolf Bite, this race gets you extra loyalty. It's race spell is kind of not-so usefull, but the bonus of getting extra loyalty has always been usefull.

Gen. Volkov

Keep the extra loyalty, give it a good spell, perhaps something that reduces BM prices.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Bowel movement prices?

White Fang

To add to what I already wrote up, I think that whatever leadership ability it is given, it should be something that has accumulative effect.

QuoteWolf: As it stands, Wolf is a solid leader race, but some of its stats still seem kinda' "spread out" or random. I would suggest removing the bonuses on scouting and costs, and bumping both loyalty and leadership up to +20%. The bonus on mercs is pretty good, since a leader-heavy strat generally relies on the mercs a good deal. As an added note, training and income could both be lowered to -15%, attack raised to +20%, and defense raised to -10%. This way, it would mirror Marten in that it had four 20% advantages (attack, mercs, leadership, and loyalty) with a slew of other disadvantages to balance it out. Also, since we are talking wolves here, why not give them the "super feast" that's been mentioned before? Maybe something like "Pack Hunt," with twice the effect of Feast for 1.5 the loyalty. After all, Wolf--even without any changes--has the absolute best stats for leadering in the game. Why does it go to waste with something so minor as Inspire Fear? Really, Protect is so easy to use (and takes so little loyalty), we're not really getting anything useful with Inspire Fear.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, Black Market Peace.

A goldmine like ability for food might be a good idea as well, as Fang said.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES