Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Pick one to obsess about. VK or Ranma.

Krowdon

eh...... Eh...........

Cant Decide....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

*cough* VK *cough*

I just got into it! Do you really want to abandon me so soon!?

Krowdon

No! im not Abandoning you! I just like them Both So much!! ^__^;;
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Ranma is /okay/, but I'd still prefer InuYasha. And I'd go for VK if I had to pick against InuYasha (in most cases). But Ranma is funny the first few times and then it gets old for me.

Krowdon

Really? I still laugh at the first volume and each book is really funny. For me at least.

Takara

Ho-hum. Listening to Karin with an english dub.

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Night Wolf

*Ignores all other posts*

Krowdon

Wolfy-kun! you posted in an Anime topic. Im so proud of you!

Takara

*gives Wolfy-kun a cookie*

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Ive posted here a bajillion times before

*jumps in a helicopter and flies away but is unable to fly a helicopter and crashes into a moose*