Pearls of Lutra: Round Details

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2008, 12:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2008, 12:52:55 PM

When a clan kills the land farm, whatever clan currently holds the pearls will be forced out of Pearl Holder, into either Sampetra or Mossflower, depending on their clan.

windhound

My bad, thanks Marell

Looks like a fun round, cheers Shael
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Saladin

Is there a way to tell if someone if hypnotized?

And can you aid the land farm troops to defend it?
Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

QuoteLand can be dropped to it if you are in the Pearl Holder location, but it can't receive aid.

Also, I'm planning to have hypnotized people turn a different color, like the emp is a different color right now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Note: this is the first time the game with a lot of reprogramming has been run. We are still fine tuning the game.

Please report bugs if you even suspect one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Obliterator

the sell max button in mercs tries to sell all the troops you hold not just the ones you can
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Saladin

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2008, 09:42:23 PM
QuoteLand can be dropped to it if you are in the Pearl Holder location, but it can't receive aid.

Also, I'm planning to have hypnotized people turn a different color, like the emp is a different color right now.

Will there be a color added to the key on the scores page or will you post the color here? And does the next emp (he who kills Ublaz) get that same color?

BTW: Thanks.
Starfish love you

Saladin

IDK if this is a bug but:

19     ?     Sampetra Land Farm (#24)     250     $147,410     Woodlanders     Rat     Mossflower

How is there a land farm in a clan? Is that to prevent the Woodlanders from using it?
Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

Yep, aware that max buttons on sell mercs is broken. I'll try to fix it soon, but it's not top priority.

And yep, I'll add the color to the key at the top of the page. And yes, whoever becomes the next emperor will get the same color.

Also for clan leader voting, you can change your vote as many times as you want, before the voting ends in a week. No one else will know who you voted for.

And I'm fixing up the land farm now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Saladin

My real question was can you grab from other land farms?

e.g. I'm in Army. Say I want to grab off the Sampetran land farm. Can I also grab off the Mossflower land farm, even though I'm in Sampetra?
Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

Saladin

Starfish love you

Marell

Nice diversity in the races so far...I count:

6 Stoats
5 Rats
4 Martens
4 Foxes
4 Wolves
2 Wildcats
1 Painted one

(not including land farms, admins etc). Good to see.

wolf bite

The Tears of All Oceans (#7) was to have some minor defenses. Ops! I have added them back in. you will have slight loses in your attacks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

The Emperor has made $20,262,625 and 1,589,948 in food so far from the Sampetra residents. =p This is going to be fun to watch. ^_^