Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I haven't had internet for the last few days and I was worried I was going to be ransacked and return to my account being completely destroyed......

And my account was untouched.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Durza

Don't you love less than active servers?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on October 23, 2015, 10:47:09 AM
I haven't had internet for the last few days and I was worried I was going to be ransacked and return to my account being completely destroyed......

And my account was untouched.

I can fix that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

YOU JUST TRY PUNY HUMAN! MUAHAHAHAH...*cough**cough**wheeze*

I think I was channeling Blobfish there for a moment.

Maybe I should just start giving some money and food away to the lower ranked players. Maybe that would spice things up a bit.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Maybe!! I follow them on tumblr haha.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon

oh. The new people in Reg.

Briar

how do you know they have Tumblr

Krowdon

They posted about RWL.

Kilkenne

straight stalkin' people knockwurst, nice

Krowdon

Yo tumblr was how I found out they played RWL.

I follow a bunch of Redwall fans on there. It's kind of fun because we all talk about the books and theories and stuff, and expand on the universe.

Everyone wants Martin the Warrior to fight a bear for some reason. I think it'd be a good fight.

Briar

Are there even any bears in the redwall universe?

Durza

Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Well, in some of the books they mention foreign lands, and the Wolverines certainly aren't from anywhere near Mossflower, so there's no reason why bears couldn't exist in the Redwall universe, just nowhere near Mossflower.

Though one of the songs on the Redwall CD says "Fight like a bear" in it's lyrics so I'm guessing there's SOME kind of knowledge of bears. Maybe.

Durza

but we have to ask does bear mean the same thing to us as it does to those of the Redwall universe
Question Mark (?)