Warlord Jackpot

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, March 31, 2011, 05:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I thought it was a brilliant April Fool's Day joke. Always one more loyalty than you had.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Yeah, if it worked first time it would hardly have been a prank :D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

I've had that idea since January. I couldn't wait to try it out.  :P SO many people fell for it, asking me how to do the mission. They were all convinced it was a puzzle.  :) Which is interesting, because we don't really have any features that are like puzzles, almost everything is equation-based.

That just shows how you guys think out of the box. Pretty awesome actually.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

It was a good joke! I was having a good laugh with people struggling to understand it lol

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Quixote Katana

I didn't see this until just now.
I did notice that (Current Loyalty)+1 thing, so I just kinda ignored it for the most part. Then kinda fell for it and did it one time once it was down to 10 Loyalty.
Master of House Katana. Warlord of Fort Shadow. Member of the Empire of the Phoenix.
The Last Samurai.