Hacked, again.

Started by wolf bite, November 11, 2004, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Drrramaaaa! *jazz hands*

....I'm sorry XD none of this really affects me. Except right before the reset I became a stoat. Or I had stoat pressgang and it didn't work. What's up with that? Is it supposed to be like that?

Peace Alliance

stoat... pressgang?

do you mean stoat: acadamy?

if so, the acadamy is hard to do, i think you have to have a good leader to hut ratio or something

How much?

Since we've pretty much won, I request that this topic be locked. On topic, I won't need this account anymore (unless someone decides to revive the topic) so you may as well delete it too.
Bye RWL. It's been the usual worthless and mindless drivel and insults* from you lot again. You're no fun.

Gen. Volkov

Aw... Bye... I wasn't even here to provide the usual mindless drivel.... (outhouse). Wait.. who's pretty much won? *Is confused on what the opposing sides were* What did my original post say... oh... wait... that's not a swear word... that's ridiculous! Show me where in any dictionary that word is a swear word! Children say it for crying out loud! Its barely even usuable as an expletive! I picked the LEAST offensive thing I could.. and its edited????? Gah!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Ah, that was the banned Beatles. Seems he has misread the statements above and is under the expression that people have defended his right to do wrong and is claiming victory.

However, I simply stopped posting because if it seemed that I was out to make Beatles look bad, then I was not accomplishing my motive of making him and his fiends understand that when someone does something good, that they are not excused for all their bad.

I can see from him declaring victory, that it seems the concept is over his head.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Ah I see. Wonderful synopsis... though your misspelled the word friend. Your Freudian slip is showing Wolf Bite. And I have no real opinion on what your intent actually was... though obviously the more rational one is, the more tempted I am to believe them. Course the insults at the end of both your posts tend to take away a good deal of credibility you might otherwise have. In any event... I don't see how berating him on the forums will teach him a lesson... since he is banned from them.. this whole thing would have been better carried out somewhere else entirely. It just creates conflict and discord, and brings back to the surface the bad blood that sometimes exists between players. In the future, how about we consign this sort of thing to PM's and IM's? That way if someone is curious they can know why this or that happened, but if they don't care, it doesn't have to be all over the forums. And of course let Retto know, but let him know in a PM. I don't know if this will solve the problem... but these are my suggestions.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Well pointed out, I must say that I am a bit flustered with the difficulty such an easy concept has been to get across, and also how I have been attacked in stating it. Seems I have become a bit more blunt after softer words seemed to be useless.

And attempts were made to deal with it on IMs, however I found myself being insulted and sworn at in trying. Frankly I had no knowledge that Beatles was mad at me until he took the opportunity after exploiting a game bug to delete me out of what he has confessed as vengeance. This topic has grown from a notification of a fact to a battle of morality.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

So many things I never know.... You actually tried to IM this first? Why would Beatles cuss you out? What did you say to him? Oh and thanks, I thought I did a rather good job... but let's not clutter up the forums with this topic anymore. I say the topic is locked and stays locked. If you want to continue this convo, my AIM is Crazy Soviet.

Veranor

Quote from: Gen. VolkovYou actually tried to IM this first?
No. Which may give you some insight into the cussing matter.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

DemonSlavers

I Didnt see you say anything Wolf sorry if you already said it but... Who Really Hacked into YOUR account?
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

OK seriously, you need to quiet down a bit and quit spammind Demonslavers. Also, read the topic. Its pretty obvious who did it.

DemonSlavers

OMG i dont care and i said sorry if you already said it... JEEz!

Just when you came back and you saw that me and razor were in an arugement and you just wanted to but into it... eh yeah.

so just a reminder to you THAT WASNT FLIPING SPAM

demonslavers,
                                I really gotta do somthing about this hatetrid of me :(  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

1) You were whining, I was arguing.
2) You were yelling, he was amking a reasonable request
3) You're still spamming...  

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Gen. VolkovOK seriously, you need to quiet down a bit and quit spammind Demonslavers. Also, read the topic. Its pretty obvious who did it.
HAHAHAHA LMAO  ohhhh this is a request NOT

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Please stop spamming. There. It's a request. I suggest you obey it. Blackeyes was rather like you, and nobody liked him and he's now banned for activities not too far from yours.