Possible vacation abuse

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 20, 2012, 11:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

You're desperately holding onto the fact that you will never admit defeat, and therefore think you can carry a battle on for ages, past the point of getting owned, losing your account, having your clan entirely destroyed, and not being able to net over 100m NW. You think that because you sit in your suiting lowly position on the scoreboards, unable to create anything worthwhile, doing minimal damage once a month, and claim victory solely on the basis of you refusing to give up? It does not work like that. We are still first place, all in good position, while you are thoroughly defeated, clan hopping like a mutt to avoid certain death and further humiliation? Create something substantial and come talk, because destroying a tiny portion of our food (that we stole from your side anyways, ROFL) does not issue you the win. Sevz initiated vaca before your little attack, because you are such a boring and hopeless opponent, he thought you had given up. Since he vaca'd beforehand, and is now back to put you in your place again, the battle is not over. Look at the scoreboards: you guys have nothing. By any means, you have already lost. But, since you're clinging to the fact that oyu wont submit, we will continue owning you. cheers.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Sevs vacated (intentionally, by the timing) after being taken down.

Sevs lost by backing out.

Anything else is blustering on his part (why are you even posting?).

Of course, it was clear from the barely existent terms of the duel that nobody was ever intended to "lose" because there was no condition given for losing except backing out, so no matter how this ended it was all going to be hot air and egos anyway.

Since Sevah actually did back out, someone really did lose. And still the hot air and egos.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 22, 2012, 02:51:21 PM
You're desperately holding onto the fact that you will never admit defeat

Who are you talking about, Sevah, or yourself?

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 22, 2012, 10:46:40 AM
You're such a whiny weasel kissing sycophant.

I guess you'd know a lot about that Snare

typical of shadow to disband clan. Chickens

And I guess you'd know a lot about this too . . .

To be honest, I also don't see how my post is "bootlicking" either.

Note that I normally ignore when you speak altogether.

Personally I'm trying to do the same with you, and think everyone else should too. You're either a troll (although I fail to see why anybody would troll this website) or your an egotistical fool in love who's in love with himself, and too ignorant to see past his own nose; in either case I fail to see how you are benefiting the community in any way shape or form (rather, of late, I think you are acting to the detriment of the community here)

Your posts of late seem to take on a pretty systematic pattern, which seem to mostly involve backing up Sevah's ridiculous claims about the admins (which have little substance), swearing (on a PG 13 forum), and insulting people about their playing abilities; except you take it a step further by using RL insults when you are either outplayed by them or you feel like going for something rather more hurtful. Your behaviour of late seem to match more closely that of a spoilt 5 year old having a tantrum than of a respectable adult who used to be a moderator (although I am increasingly finding it difficult to see why)

Some things have to be said I'm afraid Wolf Snare, behaviour like this really doesn't endear people to play the game or indeed to browse the forums.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 21, 2012, 05:45:49 PM

You're such a whiny weasel kissing sycophant. Reserve your bootlicking for RL. Note that I normally ignore when you speak altogether. If you want to chat, make an account in turbo, or come out of vacation in reg.

Personal attacks are not permitted.

I'm not giving to give you more warnings over this. Post properly, or don't post at all.

Holby, modding

I will not deleted this

Holby

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 22, 2012, 05:25:22 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 22, 2012, 02:51:21 PM
You're desperately holding onto the fact that you will never admit defeat

Who are you talking about, Sevah, or yourself?

You're such a whiny weasel kissing sycophant.

I guess you'd know a lot about that Snare

typical of shadow to disband clan. Chickens

And I guess you'd know a lot about this too . . .

To be honest, I also don't see how my post is "bootlicking" either.
Sharptooth, please don't respond to insults with insults.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Sevz

When I come back Volkov is getting hammered. Nothing much more to say cept volk is paling in comparison. I rock you and sharptooh suk blah blah blah
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Snare, I was going to respond in detail, but frankly, Shadow said it all. You are all bluster and -edit-, and the reason we are saying Sevah lost is because he gave up.

QuoteWhen I come back Volkov is getting hammered. Nothing much more to say cept volk is paling in comparison. I rock you and sharptooh suk blah blah blah

I look forward to our new duel, I guess. Who thinks I'll win the third one, having won the first two?

You know I don't like the acronyms.

Holby, modding
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Pippin

i think you and shadow will win through a retaliation 2 and a half months into the duel after taking severe a beating.

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

I don't think it will take quite as long this time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

This was supposed to be a one on one duel  ::). At no point have you accepted the terms Volkov. You refused to drop the teamwork so you haven't won anything yet.
A few suicides then poisons is nothing after you've been stringing me along for months. I guess this time your ready
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

You had snare do suicides for you long before I did any for volkov. Not only did you back out first, you also violated your own terms first.

You don't have a leg to stand on.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThis was supposed to be a one on one duel  ::). At no point have you accepted the terms Volkov. You refused to drop the teamwork so you haven't won anything yet.

Your first attack as part of the "duel" was to have Snare suicide me until you could murder. Then your next act was to get all 6 of your teammates to combine for a kill on me. In what way could this possibly be considered one on one? I accepted the terms. You changed them when you attacked. So we had new terms for the "duel". Then you quit the field, so I won. Because those were the terms of the "duel".

A few suicides then poisons is nothing after you've been stringing me along for months. I guess this time your ready

Poisons and murders. I spent the better part of my run destroying darn near everything you had. I would have done it all myself, since you actually didn't have the ratio I had at the end of my last run, but you had two of your teammates hit me to low land, so I got my team-mate to help me out. I got your stats before any of the suicides started. If you want to make like I've been "stringing you along" and then only did minor damage, that's your business, but you are actually the second or third takedown we've done since the start of the "duel". Other targets had priority. Taking out your team is just much of a goal as taking you out.

Also, what Shadow said.

Sevz

I came back with way more than you had
Check out the scoreboards dude
*4   ?    Ruler of Conjuration (#21)   51,153   $248,677,910   None   Marten   Mossflower
9   ?   The Hounds of Ulster (#7)   9,451   $69,720,164   None   Wolf   Mossflower

Durza

Before people lump me with the others (though it may be too late) I have just entered my camp season.  During the sessions I am out of any internet access, so as to prevent any loss to my current clan as a whole I will be on and off vacation mode.  If you see me on I am probably running the few turns that I will scrounge over the break I have.

This is NOT a coordinated run to keep net/land from the game, at least on my part
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Fair enough I guess. Still seemed suspicious.  I'm guessing you are Aarak?

QuoteI came back with way more than you had
Check out the scoreboards dude
*4   ?    Ruler of Conjuration (#21)   51,153   $248,677,910   None   Marten   Mossflower
9   ?   The Hounds of Ulster (#7)   9,451   $69,720,164   None   Wolf   Mossflower

I'm not sure what you think this proves. That you can get your buddies to aid you? That you made cash on your first run after the takedown? I just stopped a kill attempt, and haven't run since.