Declaration

Started by Wolf Snare, February 26, 2007, 12:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Interesting Idea!  I have not really played for years, and maybe it is time I did. As you know, I have restrictions.

First I will tell you what little inside information I have at the moment.

I have not read your mail for over a week.
I only checked your stats about 3 or 4 weeks ago.
I have not checked anyone?s stats for over a week.

My terms:

You except that I don?t have inside information at the time
You understand this will not be a short war since I am not set up in a playable strat.
You understand that I can not make an offensive move for 3 days (RWL rules)
Although we can plot and ally, neither will cause an attack on the other until the war starts.
The war does not start until I make the first offensive move (some unknown time after 3 days).
Other people understand that I may attack them for land only as needed, but I will only heavily attack those acting as your ally.

Do you axcept these terms?

Wolf Bite

Edit: typo
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

Accepted. `Tis an honor to fight yee.  :-P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

You have become a champion, a worth battle.

PS. Anyone have a current spy on Snare?  Hehe.

Wolf Bite
(Emperor Slayer)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Gah, if this could wait a bit, I could get the time to come play. I'm sure I could break Snare if I tried a bit. Even if not, I'm sure I could be of help.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

General, always good to see you. Even if you can't step in, might be fun to have an account to see how it is going?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

I have an account, it's just been on vacation for the past few months. When I get a little time, I will look in to see how it's going, and maybe help out a bit.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

ah, the dinosaur has awakened!!! interesting, interesting indeed :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Naw, the dinosaur woke up for a bit, then went back to sleep. 3 and a half weeks and I shall be playing again though.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 03, 2007, 05:09:03 PM
Naw, the dinosaur woke up for a bit, then went back to sleep. 3 and a half weeks and I shall be playing again though.

i was talking to wolf, your not a dinosaur just a cute little puppy that is more bark than bite.....(they dont bark to well either :-P), hehe jk volky :-D

Gen. Volkov

Quotei was talking to wolf, your not a dinosaur just a cute little puppy that is more bark than bite.....(they dont bark to well either tongue), hehe jk volky

Right... well see coming right after my post, I assumed it was directed at me. And you better be joking about that puppy crud. I'm not about to take that kinda stuff from someone who doesn't know anything about me or my level of skill. I'm willing to debate it with Ereptor because he's seen me play. You haven't, excepting 7 days on turbo at the end of th round after the Emp was broken. I hardly think that qualifies as an accurate way to judge.

wolf bite

Remember to be nice boys, now shake hands. Hehe

Debate is fine, just please don't take it to the personal. Not really there yet, Im just trying to keep the up beat.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 04, 2007, 05:30:54 PM
Quotei was talking to wolf, your not a dinosaur just a cute little puppy that is more bark than bite.....(they dont bark to well either tongue), hehe jk volky

Right... well see coming right after my post, I assumed it was directed at me. And you better be joking about that puppy crud. I'm not about to take that kinda stuff from someone who doesn't know anything about me or my level of skill. I'm willing to debate it with Ereptor because he's seen me play. You haven't, excepting 7 days on turbo at the end of th round after the Emp was broken. I hardly think that qualifies as an accurate way to judge.

nah, but ive heard about you being a sissy girl from some other players......my lips are sealed!

Ruddertail

Ouch. Methinks Alazar might want to leave come summer. Assuming Volkov stays angry that long...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Alazar is Back

i got me allies, ill be alright, but hey a little competition is accepted by me! :-D

Gen. Volkov

You quite obviously did not read the post directly above yours. As for me being a sissy girl, well read the signature under this post. See the part where it says once and future emp? Yeah, that means I've been emp here. They may call me a sissy because they don't like me, but it's not because I'm bad at the game. Also, you really might want to thoughtfully consider Rudder's advice. :evil: