War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

War breaks out – Finally

Squire has been a peaceful training clan. Its 3 leaders of all 8 year veteran players have been sitting around not really actively playing so that we could teach new players. We have had strict restrictions on our members to be in our classes. We have done everything we can not to create controversy.

"We will not throw the first stone," we kept telling our young players as they sharpened their swords and skills. But reports kept coming in of war like behavior from the Knight clan. "It is just pebbles, not stones," we would tell them as we overlooked acts of war against us.

As the war like attacks on our young members kept increasing and Sack runs against our peaceful teachers, we noticed we were standing in a knee high pile of pebbles. "This could not be true," I thought "It would be very foolish to bring attention to themselves as Knight is trying to send all their resources to one central player. The timing would be bad for them as they are only a few weeks from taking over the game."

I contacted one of the biggest offenders who told me how hard do they need to hit me with a rock for me to get the idea it is WAR! "This must surely be a rouge player," I thought. I sent a letter to their player holding all the clan goods, who did not feel the need to respond. I sent a message to the Clan Leader, who ran a Sack run on me as a response.

Our members are ready; together we march onto the battle field with our flags waving high. To war it is!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

abartell

Friends,....... hear us out and gather yourselves up and march out forth upon the enemy that has troubled us so greatly.

Lord Bloodwrath
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

The Lady Shael

Ooh how exciting. =) *sits behind admin lines on Reg and pulls out some popcorn*

And welcome to the forums Lord Bloodwrath, it seems you've been lurking for a while and finally posted.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vargarth

*Hands Shael 3d glasses and collects the admission fee*

Let the battle begin!!!!
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Mr.Grimm

I'm not in reg, but I am looking forward to hearing about this war.

Vargarth

It should be fun. Reg needs some more action every now and then.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Mr.Grimm

That's the one thing I remember the most about reg. That it could get very boring at times.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

I'm with Squire. Knight has been a menace, and I will help. Another lock, after we wrecked the former? Not happening.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Can't you guys just, make a treaty? does it have to come down to war?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on April 18, 2011, 04:29:48 PM
Can't you guys just, make a treaty? does it have to come down to war?
This is redwall warlods, wars are the fun part :P
Besides, Knight have already attacked Squire, and if you can convince Sevah to sign a treaty, go for it.

The Lady Shael

In the famous words of Ragefur the Deceiver: "This is Redwall:Warlords, not Redwall:Happy Pony Raising". =p

As much as people in this game complain about war, you have to admit it's when the game is the most interesting.

Quote from: Firetooth on April 18, 2011, 04:31:29 PM
Besides, Knight have already attacked Squire, and if you can convince Sevah to sign a treaty, go for it.

I actually LOL'd. I think you'd have better luck trying to teach Sevah ballet dancing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.