Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

This is an Anime topic Firetooth, Family Guy is not an Anime.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

What that was familly guy...great now ill have to watch it later

Krowdon

I saw the name and exited outta the page. Famly guy doesnt interest me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Did you watch worlds dumbest the other day?

Krowdon

heh. No, I forgot.

oops. ^___^

Night Wolf

Off with your Head!!!

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I warned you Krowdon *pulls out ax*

Krowdon

eeep!!

*Runs to Japan*

Takara

KROWDON!!! OMG, OMG!!! THIS IS MY FACE WHEN I FIRST SAW MIKURU DRESSED AS A BUNNY AND YOU TOLD ME AXAN WOULD LOOK GOOD IN IT! DON'T YOU REMEMBER? ISN'T THIS A SUPER ACCURATE RESEMBLANCE!?!?!

Krowdon

Ha! LOL.

Hey Takara, I changed mai Avvie. see? Its Yuki.

Takara

Yuppers. Here's other peoples' reactions. ;)

Krowdon

Hey, Lets post a buncha Zero Kiryu Pictures.

Or Vampire Knight.

Krowdon