Tester Server Progress

Started by Retto, May 06, 2005, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Correction: A non-leader way of manufactureing tokins... Although that my reduce the value of stealing tokins.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

UPDATED LISTING

Rat - Luck of the Devil: gives you better change of winning lottery

Weasel

Wildcat - Pressgang: Produces rats weasels and stoats.

Fox - Falsify: Falsifies any espionages, and lowers your NW by 15%.

Ferret - Pay Tribute: gains a little bit of both money and food

Stoat - Acadamy: makes leaders!

Filcheye

Wolf - fear: raises defenses for a longer time

Marten - Goldmine: gets you more gold

Ermine

Lizard - barbarian frenzy: increasts your OP 20% for the next attack

Painted One

Crow

QuoteFerret - Pay Tribute: gains a little bit of both money and food
thats the one i've just figured out. The problem with it is that it doesn't give you MUCH money and food. I'm not quite sure what its usefull for. perhaps this can be replaced with another token spell that raises the amount of income you are getting by 1% each token?

Peace Alliance

Okey i've done further research into the Ferret's Pay Tribute spell and i've discouvered this.

25 times doing pay tribute got me:

2,862,730,438 - gold
286,273,044 - food

then, 25 times looting, and 25 times feasting, devided by 2 got me:

... So what this means, is that the pay tribute spell is simply half loot, half feast. Theres nothing particularly usefull about it.

too bad too, for a second there i thought the amount of food i had was effecting it, which would make it another pressgang in terms of exploitability. heh.

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

oh heck yes! i didn't know that was there!

Retto, do you think you could fix the unmax spell so that it works? right now it does nothing.

also, it should be casted the same as espionage, meaning you should be able to cast it even if they are maxed.

Peace Alliance

its still letting me join clans when i'm in protection.

Blood Wake

yes, I saw the clan thing too, Disdain created a clan while under protection.

and peace, pay tribute is still good if you have 0 gold and 0 food. because without it you must loot once then feast once, and repeat, can be a real pain

also, when building structures in any game it is condenced or whatever, you should make destroying buildings the same way
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

an unusual situation, one that is rare to the better players

Blood Wake

*doesn't really know if thats an insult, lol*

I went into my old dead account the blood wake, the time has passed that is needed to be able to delete my account but I still can not be brought back to life.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

Alright, now heres an issue. i have bad luck with leaders, offensivly at least. Heres why.

on turbo, #8 has a 67 leader ratio
I, however, have a 167 leader ratio...

we both have 3 million leaders too, so its not like he's got more then me.

and yet i fail to steal from him?
being able to steal is essential to the game, otherwise all people will do is poison.

retto, you need to make it easier/possible for people to steal!

Blood Wake

hey retto, are you working on makeing it so that you can revive yourself? when/if you get that in to the game tell me so I can have someone kill me and then try to come back to life

h

Blood Wake

h

Peace Alliance

awaiting the next round of updates. hopefully they will involve fixing the revive accounts option, that way we can get our idled accounts back to life to test.