Land     14.12%     18,485,000     Land * 500

however:
13     ?    LL. Scouting (#12)     35,488     $5,399,865
he should have atleast 18 mil net

I was hopeful the net would be recalculated next turn cycle
now llscouting has more land, but the same net
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Seems fine when I checked it. don't know why it did at the time.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Ruddertail sent you skiffs and destroyed the evidence before I could check it out.  :-P But apparently the aid brought your NW back to where it belonged. I'll still look into this though. Maybe the server was just unusually slow at time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

oh, its not a problem with me.  I was just showing that I had about as much land as the landfarm, and that land was worth 18 mil net when the landfarm had a total of 5 mil net

7     ?    LL. Scouting (#12)     19,872     $19,244,346     None     Lizard     Southsward

seems to have fixxed itself, unless somone sent it aid packets to raise it up
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Right, sorry....I meant LL Scouting when I mentioned you. >.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

The skiffs did boost the NW. However I checked the values when I signed on and the land had the right value. Then I sold off all the defensive skiffs to again show the right NW. So either it fixed itself or the incoming skiffs fixed it. I think that when the land farm suddenly gets land that was dropped for someone, it takes a bit of time for it to realize the net. I have noticed this many times over the years and it always fixes itself in a few hours.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

It happened right when I sent th the skiffs. Either a close cooincidence, or the skiffs forced it to realize the new net.

Maybe it's just slow in calculating, but getting aid forces a calculation?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward