I just can't unnerstand it...

Started by Duskslash Mercenaries, October 21, 2006, 02:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskslash Mercenaries

I just can't figure out how someone can get such a huge networth with no land, no food and apparently no workers...

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Usually by storing up mass amounts of army's or food, or money, or anything else that give you networth.

If you ask some more specific questions, i bet there would be a whole whack 'o people willin to answer them. Just ask 'em in the help forum 'cause thats where people go to look for questions of that sort.

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ruddertail

Yeah, generally. You store up a bunch of cash, then buy a lot of troops.

Also, while they may not have a lot of land now, they may have had it before, and had it taken. For example, I might have 500 mil net, and 30k land. It'll look ridiculous, unless you realize that I had 130k during my run.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Wolf Snare

It's simple, really. You must take as much land as you can, and build huts. this earns you loyalty and leaders. spend the rest of your turns earning loyalty. This leaves you in a position to leader loot when your next full turns arrive.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)