Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Please make way for the greatest clan ever seen:

I will not deleted this

Sevz

nice joke

i guess i'm the villain of the story
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Marell

What joke?

And no not necessarily. Why... do you plan on being the villain? Haha

Sevz

Well, so far, i had all my leaders killed by the team, When i retaliate against Fair Lamedom you guys can announce me as the bad guy.

oh, the joke is what Hobly said
Please make way for the greatest clan ever seen

Since he said please
greatest clan ever wouldn't ask people to Please make way unless they lack the ability proving they're the greatest clan ever or expect it given to them.

I can't take this representation seriously. This tells me FM want everyone to leave them alone while they dominate and take over with a large group of midskilled players under 1 banner.

All good for the 9 of ya's in theory. We'll see how everyone else feels. Sometimes evil needs to be fought by another type of evil.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

It was more of a friendly suggestion so we don't tread on any toes... By all means, though, do what ya can.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

I plan on deleting and not playing redwall anymore.
Today i held little defense and little land. I did however have a great ratio.

I log on to see my empire on 300k leaders. This is 3k worth of huts.
i notice all my food cash troops and loyalty is gone.

From what i hear, Leader suicides were permitted in the circumstance that a player has far superior defense for others to acquire land.

Unlimited skills would not protect me. This is code abuse and the last time i build an empire to have it destroyed cost free.
I don't care about this game enough to play it pointlessly.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Turns: 16     Cash: $247,345,368,461     Land: 17,835     Loyalty: 12,089,612     Food: 176,280,697     Health: 100%     Networth: $115,772,729
Your account has been marked for deletion. Thanks for playing!

goodbye redwall

Shadow

Bye

Leader suicides are permitted for ... you kow what, I've explained it before, I am not going to do it again.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Quote from: Sevz on January 18, 2010, 12:18:51 PM

Unlimited skills would not protect me. This is code abuse and the last time i build an empire to have it destroyed cost free.
I don't care about this game enough to play it pointlessly.
Yes, the ability to massacre an opponent with suicides is absolute rubbish. Unfortunately, I am subject to the exact same tactic. This is a level playing field.

Giving up before the battle is even begun? It doesn't sound like the Sevz I know.
I will not deleted this

Gorak

deleting is for quitters

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ryu

Quote from: Sevz on January 18, 2010, 01:01:41 PM
Turns: 16     Cash: $247,345,368,461     Land: 17,835     Loyalty: 12,089,612     Food: 176,280,697     Health: 100%     Networth: $115,772,729
Your account has been marked for deletion. Thanks for playing!

goodbye redwall
Well Sevz,  I never knew being out numbered was the way to beat you.

Its not like you at all. If you do plan to play, you got an ally down for whatever right here. Seriously, I am not much, but I will never give up...

Sevz

I have no reason to continue.

Hobly said it best
the ability to massacre an opponent with suicides is absolute rubbish

Since it's allowed for any reason these days, i do not enjoy making a valuable empire for a weak random Non-leaderer to kill my defense and have another player poison my stuff without a good ratio or skills to better my leaders.

My plan was to help half the players in your list. No point doing that.
Enjoy a game that involves teams and not skills.

Marell

Why not make your own team and use suicides to beat us. Holby put it best when he said "I am subject to the exact same tactic. This is a level playing field"

You can't keep blaming suicides for your defeats as if they are some new aspect recently coded in. With both defence and diplomacy they should never be a problem.
If you're great at creating resources but can't protect them (and I'm talking about more than just leader defence), then perhaps you're only half the player you think yourself to be.

Would like to see you stick around and see you try and tackle the game as an underdog, but perhaps that style of play is not for you. See ya round mate.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevz on January 18, 2010, 11:48:34 PM
another player poison my stuff without a good ratio or skills to better my leaders.

Actually, I stole from you and I can tell you that beyond a doubt i had the best ratio this game has seen in a long time.

Like I said over IM, sevs, being angry about the betrayal is entirely legitimate. We expected as much. But all this talk about game imbalance and unfairness is just projection.