Death of Mokkan

Started by Firetooth, May 15, 2011, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Firetooth gazed at the scene that met his eyes as he walked amongst the ruins of a once sprawling city. Thousands of dead vermin littered the floor, and several rats and weasels were picking up the dead bodies and haphazardly throwing them onto a fire.  The stench filled the Wildcat's nostrils., and broken buildings met the wildcat' keen gaze.

A large rat walked over to him, easily standing out from the rest. He was dragging the corpse of another rat, his fur stained with blood and, what was presumably, his own blade sticking out of his abdomen. He threw the corpse face-first into the ground in front of Firetooth's paws, the lifeless body making a dull thud as it impacted with the hard stone of what had once been a city street.

"Blue eyes" Firetooth greeted one of his most trusted generals. "So Mokkan is dead. Good"

"Indeed" Blue eyes nodded. I did it myself. Art of War also helped organize this. Our armies slaughtered his, he was completely unprepared. We suffered minimal losses."

Firetooth was thoughtful as he gazed over the body. "That isn't Mokkan" he said, shaking his head. "One of his lookalikes. Coward fled the scene at the hint of fighting, most likely. Still, he has no empire now. We won't be hearing from him for a long time. " He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, then opened them again. "An acceptable outcome. You and art of war are to be commended for your excellent assault. Mokkan is an example of what will happen to those that threaten our clan. He took part in the first assault on me, but he was not worth my time." He pulled a tattered note out of his garment. "However, he crossed the line when he threatened us. Send patrols into the wood, but it's likely the real Mokkan is gone."

Firetooth let the tattered note fall from his grasp as he spun his cloak around and strode off. "Good riddance."

--
A week later

Samstead went from corpse to corpse, looking for anything valuable that hadn't been looted. He grimaced as he reached a bloodied rat, impaled with a sword, but saw a scrap of paper by his side. Intrigued, he picked it up. He read the crude message.

I am for hire to kill members of the opposite clan. The highest bidder wins you have until May 16th so respond and accept otherwise be prepared to die

Caring not for it, he tossed it aside as he went to continue his search.
--

OOC: Twilight Shadow was killed as he had nothing of value and for:

• His role in my death
  • Trying to play games with the clans

Relevant messages for any who care:

Tue, 10 May 2011 11:38:50 -0600
TS, please stay out of this fight with BA.

I will not resort to kills, but I will destroy your net if you get involved again.

QuoteSat, 14 May 2011 16:16:45 -0600
I am for hire to kill members of the opposite clan. The highest bidder wins you have until May 16th so respond and accept otherwise be prepared to die :D

EDIT: Typos removed.  Here's a gem:

QuoteFiretooth gaze at the scene meat his eyes
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kyrolin Zenyar

No need to take it THAT IC, Firetooth.  That's not what Holby meant...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Shadow

Yes there is, and yes he did. This is perfect.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Seconded. This is exactly what we meant.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kyrolin Zenyar

You admins are WAY too cruel to poor Firetooth.

Shadow

[/sarcasm]? I can't tell.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kyrolin Zenyar

<.<
>.>
See no sarcasm, hear no sarcasm, speak no sarcasm...

The Lady Shael

Kyro, we were being serious. Respect your elders.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Eh? I don't follow. Still, glad to see I'm doing it wrong right.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

OOC;

Much more tolerable than people calling one another bad and  RL character assasinations.

+1

Lets hope it sticks.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Shael: I stand chastised.  But you forgot: It's elders and betters.
Neo: I agree...

Sharptooh

I wonder if TS will make an IC reply

Quote from: Firetooth on May 15, 2011, 04:16:47 PM
Eh? I don't follow. Still, glad to see I'm doing it wrong right.

You crossed out the wrong word  :P

Vargarth

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 15, 2011, 05:17:47 PM
I wonder if TS will make an IC reply

Somehow I doubt it. He will be mad!

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Kilkenne

I am offended that he did not offer to kill people for pay for my clan. The nerve of some people.

The Purple Dragon

'Position secured, everythin' present an' correct. Sah!'
Purple Dragon nodded. "thank you, Colonel. Who is the Chieftain of these vermin?'

Mokkan was marched into the Lord's presence. Purple Dragon looked across to Firetooth, who was obviously in charge of the defenders. 'Have these vermin harmed or slain any of my Redwall friends?'

The marten gave a small courteous bow. 'None, sire, thanks to your timely arrival. We were just about ready to do battle; you spared us a lot of bloodshed.'

Purple Dragon turned his attention to the vermin Chieftain. 'Had you attacked my ally's clan or mine it would have been your most fatal mistake. What do they call you?'

The quaking rat's voice trembled as he stared up at Purple Dragon. 'I am Mokkan.'

Purple Dragon tapped Mokkan with his finely-honed blade. 'I have heard your name spoken as Lord of the South Coasts. I am Purple Dragon of Salamandastron. Will you challenge me?'

Mokkan laid his sabre carefully at Purple's claws. 'I too have heard of you. Only a fool would attempt such a thing.'

Blue Eyes stood silently by, looking proudly at his victory and at his commander, Purple Dragon. He watched in fascination as the vermin laid down their arms, wondering what Purple would do next. He pointed to the flatlands beyond the ditch, his voice rumbling out, stern and majestic. 'Take your creatures out there and line them up in ranks a score long facing this Abbey. Stand out in front of them, Mokkan!'

Whilst the vermin slunk wordlessly across the ditch, Purple Dragon issued orders to his colonel in a low tone. Blue Eyes grinned at his officers. 'By the left! takes a real Dragon Lord to make those villains sit up a bit, wot!'

Sevz the mousebabe had sneaked up on the walltop. He tugged Blue Eyes's paw urgently. 'Do the vermints all getta tails chopped off now an' buried inna big 'hole?'

Guarded by the colonel and five hundred armed hares of the Long Patrol, the Mokkan clan were ordered down on all four paws as Lord Purple addressed them.

'Your armies are decimated and your cities lie in ruin. I am merciful and will offer my services to help rebuild what little you had; however, if any of you are seen within a season's march of the GLADOS clan or General Firetooth again, I will not be so merciful. Go back to your South Coasts and stay there!'

Note: Taken from "The Taggerung" by Brian Jacques, pages 430-431 (hard cover) *yes I own them all.

A good day for the GLADOS clan and their allies. TS will be back, and will have hopefully learned the lesson that protection rackets just don't work out for the bad guys.

Purple Dragon >:D

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P