Ego's and talk

Started by Firetooth, November 30, 2009, 10:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

I think your mistaken for Peace Alliance
Snares the guy to call if you want a team of good players taken down
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

I am the definition of power, my friend. Phear me or I will be wiping your blood off my blade with my morning coffee.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Obliterator

I dont think it would work real well.
And are you gonna drink the coffee afterwards.
That would be just gross
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 14, 2009, 12:45:40 AM
I am the definition of power, my friend. Phear me or I will be wiping your blood off my blade with my morning coffee.
I'm that +1
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

lmao oblit, I guess my wording was a little questionable. I meant, I'd be wiping his blood off my blade with a rag whilst I indulged in my morning coffee. Implying, of course, that I'd kill him first thing in the morning because it would be such an easy task that I may as well do it in my sleep.

Or something like that. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Neobaron on December 13, 2009, 11:52:19 PM
Snare always latches on to the power players.

Anyone else notice this trend over the last few years?

Are you confused? Most people latch onto Snare imho. Myself included. ;)

But I do my fair share of work and I believe I have earned my standing with him. :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Death

I get yelled at by Snare. That's even better.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI get yelled at by Snare. That's even better.

And I yell at Snare... so where does that put me? LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Death, you know i am sorry about that :/

Volk, you're just the crazy scientist guy that concocts atrocities like me in your petree dish.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, you're just the crazy scientist guy that concocts atrocities like me in your petree dish.

Muhahahahaha!

Also, it's spelled "petri" dish, and we use them mostly to breed bacteria.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

How big can we make this bacteria? Will they become fighters?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHow big can we make this bacteria? Will they become fighters?

The biggest bacteria known is still smaller than a human skin cell. There is a limit to what size you can be when you don't a have nucleus. The biggest cells of all are egg cells, but even then they are mostly just storehouses. For anything in the macro world, that is, stuff you can see without a microscope, you need to be multicellular to be useful in a direct sense. Cells have a size limit for functionality. That said, there are some very useful things you can do with bacteria that can ultimately have effects on the macro world. You can modify bacteria to break down cellulose into ethanol, for example. If you wish to do harm, some of the worst poisons in the world are made by single celled critters.

Gorak

mmmmmmmmmmmm
tastes like Anthrax
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, anthrax would be one of those bacteria that produces lethal toxins, though some of what kills a person infected with anthrax is the bodies own response to the infection.

Death

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 15, 2009, 04:11:28 PM
Death, you know i am sorry about that :/
Hahah, don't worry about it, I've never been the type to care much for what anyone has to say about or to me.