Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharktooth

what about the otters? are they hitmen or something like that?

Krowdon

I'm laughing because I was going through the Megaplex photo album on their site, and I found myself in it, though it's only my back and I laughed because that's the first time I've even found myself in the photo gallery for a con and it's only my back, plus I have terrible posture when sitting.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

one time my friend posted a picture of us on his tumblr too that was kinda fun.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

How am I supposed to get to 1000 posts if things are only going on in spa.

from now on I think all Spa posts should go towards my post count.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on January 04, 2014, 06:51:34 PM
How am I supposed to get to 1000 posts if things are only going on in spa.

from now on I think all Spa posts should go towards my post count.

I would have 23,519 posts.

Wordsarecool

Krowdon

You won't die if you believe

Durza

society would beh to differ
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Here I am at 3 AM.

So lonely.

Sharktooth

makes some more friends or something.

Krowdon

Friends who will post with me in Spa at 3AM?

Sharktooth

Krowdon

I have friends just not very many of them are on here and the ones that are, I met here.

Krowdon

I'm doing a movie project on Julius and Ethel Rosenberg for my Comprehensive Law class, and we have to use dumb iMovie for it. It is not a great editing program for movies. The one we had in middle school was hella better.

Anyway this transition lined up PERFECTLY and I didn't even do it on purpose I am so  stoked. That's the best part of my whole dang movie I have less than a minute of done haha. I have to record my own voice for it which I hate because I sound terrible on recording. I can hear myself lisping a little on the s'.

Although my friend Miri says I have a cute voice. That helps a little haha.

Krowdon