Attacks left?

Started by Twilight Shadow, February 09, 2011, 04:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Interesting change I think for strategy in the game. Maybe this is posted somewhere else but I just noticed it :D

The Lady Shael

Heh, I was actually going make a topic to mention it. It's on both Reg and Turbo, so let us know how you guys like it.

I'm working through a to-do list of game fixes/additions, so I'll try to let you guys know what they are as I get them in.

For instance, the land-farm auto-scouts now (once per day). More of an admin convenience...but thought you guys should know.

[edit] Haha, I read that last sentence over again and the first thing that popped into my head was: "IT'S ALIVE!"
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

hahahaha. woot thank you shael we really apprecaite these things :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Oh by the way Shadow gets credit for the attacks left idea. He's been asking to put that in for quite a while.

And technically Peace asked me to make the landfarm auto-scout years ago.  =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

The Obliterator

There may be a bug with that
If you look at someone's status and it says that they are maxed you can still carry out one attack regardless
It may be more for certain situations but i just went through and attacked everyone i could at least once even if it said that they were maxed and i could attack every person at least once including people that i had maxed myself :D
This may need looking into but it may turn out to be a good thing cause if you log on and almost everyone is maxed a dedicated person can still gather enough for a run
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

Thanks for pointing that out. It should say maxed when they're really maxed though. I think I fixed it.

Alazar is Back

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Kyrolin Zenyar

Though, when you're at war, I think it says it's maxed too?  I'm not sure, though.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

The Lady Shael

You're right, according to the code, it doesn't take into account war settings. Good catch.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!