eh...

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 19, 2006, 09:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I am number one by a small margin in reg... on 4k land. Fun. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Heh, nice.  :-P I had you passed earlier today, but after losing 9k land and 400 mil stoats I'm back down to second...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I think you mean 400k stoats... Yeah, I noticed that actually, I passed you again earlier today.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ruddertail

Yeah. Don't I whish I had 400 mil stoats...   :-D Still, not bad for an indy on a supposedly leader dependant game...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Don't we all.

You'll see as the round progresses a bit, the leader massers pull away. At the end of last round we had people with 30k land with NW in the 90 to 100 millions. In reg it was was even more lopsided. 30k land with 200-400 mil NW. This game is set up to favor leader massers unfortunately.

Josh

my first run i made 2 million stoats
1million rats
600 thousand weasels
700 thousand skiffs
before the maxing

that's how you indy:)

first run out of protection
first

Gen. Volkov

Well joshy-poo, am I indying? No. Do I want to indy? No. If I wanted to, I could match that. It's not difficult. But what's the point? I don't have 5 cronies maxing me out constantly to hide behind while I indy and mess around.

Josh

was replying to ruddertail sir

Gen. Volkov

Ah. I see. My apologies.

Te he. Still number one. And on 4k land. Now THAT'S skill.

bjornredtail

It is offical: RWL is suffering from a MASSIVE case of land starvation. Even worse than the last time I played.

Quote from: Josh on January 20, 2006, 12:30:13 AM
my first run i made 2 million stoats
1million rats
600 thousand weasels
700 thousand skiffs
before the maxing

that's how you indy:)

first run out of protection
first

And, just how did you support all those troops, espically if land yeilds from attacks are quite small (as a result of the overall land starvation)?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ruddertail

There was more land yesterday, thus probably a reasonable amount when Josh made his first run. Of course, he might have had a backer or two, but that aint hard. A good indy, yeah, that's reasonable.

Speaking of that, have people been land dropping? Because I got to 17k yesterday, and there were a few people with 8 - 9k. Now, apart from the landfarm, there's one guy with 13k, and everyone else is around 5, 6, 7k...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Neobaron

How muuuuuuuuuch is that puppy in the windoooooow?

*ponder*

---

Turns are sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Or id be higher =-(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

thenextone

why is ruddertail talking like he's good
or like i had help
zero help
all me
yeah, and being able to take all the land in one run is skill too

ImperialPhoenix

Wow, cool, so what is your empire name btw?

Gen. Volkov

Look at #1. That's my empire name.

That was dumb naysay, whoever you are. All you did was improve my ratio. 4k land and change is simply not worth attacking. However, thanks for the land everyone. The margin by which I am pwning you all will improve even more come tomorrow.