I do believe...

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 27, 2006, 03:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Actually, I don't think Beatles is playing, anymore. He left on Reg... So all you've got to face is Nohc and Aqualis. And me, but I probably don't count.   :wink:
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Eh, well then, just Nohc and Aqualis and cloud then.  :-P You count Rudder. Just not as much as you would in FaF. :-P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

That's true. Nowhere near the amount I'd count for on FAF. Not that I'd count for exceptionally much on FAF, but, eh,  more then I do here. At least, for now.  :wink:

Cloud's playing? For some reason I thought he wasn't playing reg. Guess I'm wrong...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Well I thought he was still playing anyway, he said he was gonna pass me in this topic...

Quote from: cloud on January 30, 2006, 03:43:15 PM
I hope you're not too attached to that emperorship there volky. :wink:

And yes, for now, specially since you indy, and this game favors leader people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

Yea... I'm hiding somewhere among the shadows. I'll be the guy with 200 mil nw in a couple days.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Aqualis

Ya know, if I could remember how to play I would be more of a threat.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL, we know awualis, we know.

Mmmk cloud, you do that.

Gen. Volkov

And so, after 23 days on top, I decided to give everyone a chance to take the top. And Blood Wake did. Congrats. But Nohc will still get what's coming to him.