And the great emperor falls...

Started by cloud, April 09, 2006, 02:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

As of 2am Holby and blood wake decided to murder and attack me over 200 times, combined. It appears the dream of a stable and highly prosperous economic era is not going to be realized. Only a time of war and bloodshed will ensue. Peace must be restored at all costs, for all good deads must not go unpunished. If you want top, Kennedy, you're going to have one hellofa fight on your hands. I had tried to not use any dirty tactics and only land grab, but this act of ugliness will be avenged, I ensure you. That is all.

~your temporarily exiled emperor
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Neobaron

darnit i wish i was playing. ;-(

---

Really dont think youre going to be doing a whole lot against Holby and Blood Wake though Cloud... wherwe those two are, Windy is bound to be... same goes for Wolf Bite (he allowed to play yet?) and probably a few names you werent even here to meet from back in the day...

Moneys on Kennedy.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

cloud

Neo I know you're playing, so stop acting stupid.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Neobaron

You and snare are both diseased.

I turned down an offer in Kennedy in keeping my little vendetta against this game alive... I am not playing RWL again.

If you want to find me playing somewhere, you will need to go to FaF.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Gee I wish I could summon up enough emotion to care. If either side wants me, I'll be going to the highest bidder when I come back from vaca, should this war still raging.

-the second ranked in vaca Volkov
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

Yeah sorry about what happend cloud.  Gotta suck.  But yeah i guess thats just part of the game.  *You'll be coming back and doing the same thing*
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I am the emperor of the admin accounts! moa hahahahahaha

Gen. Volkov

You are the emperor of silliness is what you are.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

you're just jealous. i'm gonna hit 1 mil NW in like a month

Gen. Volkov

LOL. You mean 1 bil I think. You silly silly Canadian person.

DemonSlavers

CANADIAN!!  Peace is that true.. Are you a canadian?  You know what they say about canadians.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Wolf Snare

what, how much more intelligent, sexy, sophiosticated and moddest we are in comparison to the USA?? Yeah, I heard that too.

a proud canadian <3
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

I hope you relize making that statment doesn't do much for your claim of modesty... :wink:
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov