New Design

Started by Peace Alliance, January 26, 2012, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Actually, we've made it so that your forum account is understood by the game, so you just have to sign up for the forums (or have already signed up, as the case may be) and then you can just "create a warlord" on each server. You don't have to log in or sign up for servers anymore, since they will just use your forum account for that.

Firetooth

So basically what I thought (though I worded it poorly)

Either way, that is very cool. Good work windy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

oh all right I like that a lot. I'm pretty sure it still exists over at valhall
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Peace Alliance

Yeah, I think they had that.

Peace Alliance

If we can get someone to code it, I want to combine the construct and demolish page into 1. This page shows you what you have with numbers and as a bar. Then you can input what buildings you want and the game automatically does the demolishing if necessary, and then builds the building.

Here's my sketch of that idea:

Shadow

If the code rewrite based on prom4 or whatever it is called happens, the building mechanism will change dramatically, so it might be worth poking shael about this. If she knows that the rewrite would lead to new designs and such I think it would be good motivation (it would be for me, that's for sure, but there is more to prom4 then I would know how to integrate).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..