Vacation 12hour thing

Started by Firetooth, June 24, 2008, 11:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Is it really nessecary for someone going on vacation to have to worry about 12hours when they can be murdered? As you immediately lose your rank when you set vaca mode, it's even more obvious your going on vaca, so anyone can murder you. Is it really nessecary to wait 12hours? That's half a day
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Yes, it prevents people from you from exploiting it. =p Meaning, trying to protect networth from others and then popping back in right before the end. That's exactly what it shouldn't be used for.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

It would make it too easy for people to do what you planned to, just have the clan mass net, throw it up to a carrier, have him vacation until 5 minutes before reset while the clan attacks anyone who might be able to get more than him, as it is the twelve hours was difficult, we finished our run about 10 minutes before you got locked

Edit: Bah Shael beat me to it

Shadow

yeah it is firetooth, but had you unclanned they wouldnt have stood a chance
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I know I was using it to benefit me, but what about for someone else who is actually going on vacation and then is damaged?
heh, I shoulda, feathertooth had some amazing plan, but it failed
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Hey it happens, but usually people going on vacation don't have massive amounts of resources and armies.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Death

I see everyone neglected to mention land.

Gather 200k, go into Vacation. If there is no 12 hour lockout that land is gone until you decide to bring it back into the game.

Firetooth

Nah, on valhall, if you commit suicide your land is saved, if here it dissapears death, so if you want kill land, just gather it all then commit suicide :D

taekwondokid42

Yeah, but you couldn't bring all of the land back when you wanted.

If you were locked up as soon as you went on vacation, you would have all of the land, and you could watch the game starve while your protected account remains at the same NW.

As soon as you come back, you have the same amount of land in the game, and you can keep your NW. Everybody else now has to catch up to you.

If you commit suicide, the whole game starves and there is nothing you can do to reverse the process.