NEWBIE CLASSES!!!

Started by General Austin, March 14, 2003, 07:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Ad The Rat~sigh~ I know, I know.

Looks like I better leave the job to Calria.

~Sigh again~
Yes, she was always the grumpy, old, english teacher type! :D *ducks a kick from calria's newly acquired snowboard*

Holby

Snowboards kick? Wow, I want one too!
*Pulls at floorboards*
I will not deleted this

Fenix

Austin, you are the most ignorant and foolish person I know on these forums, even cheesey retained a greater poise to integrity than you have.  I would appreciate if you would stop trying to "train" your peers.(newbies)

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: FenixAustin, you are the most ignorant and foolish person I know on these forums, even cheesey retained a greater poise to integrity than you have.  I would appreciate if you would stop trying to "train" your peers.(newbies)
Fenix, quite acting like such a Grump!   :P  

Fenix

I'm sorry, but I can't stand to see such a little infidel prancing around the forums spreading words of his hypocracy.  It angers me and causes my heart great discontent, seeing that new, intelligent players are learning how to become a "model player" from such a low-life such as Austin.  If they want to learn how to use the forums, they should read the Iboze TOS.  Anything other than that should be irrelevant, or implemented for ease of reading.  Austin is a hypocrite to his own advice, think twice before acting on his words.

TSR

Quote from: Fenix... causes my heart great discontent ...
Ah, so you do have one?

QuoteAustin is a hypocrite to his own advice.

Wrong. But look who's talking.

Fenix

QuoteAh, so you do have one?
Understatement, or just isolated idiocy? -Something has to pump my blood.

QuoteWrong. But look who's talking.
Prove me a hypocrite.  Austin's is simple, in his third-or-so line he says to mind your spelling mistakes, which he is flared with.  He also makes grammar mistakes, etc.

As for the topic of you, mr. TSR,
You are a foolish, forum-participating wannabe.  You expect to gain respect and idolism through lashing out at a perfectly fair and legitiment post, why? Because it was made by me.  
You're a prejudicial, worthless excuse of a nerd.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Fenix
QuoteAh, so you do have one?
Understatement, or just isolated idiocy? -Something has to pump my blood.

QuoteWrong. But look who's talking.
Prove me a hypocrite.  Austin's is simple, in his third-or-so line he says to mind your spelling mistakes, which he is flared with.  He also makes grammar mistakes, etc.

As for the topic of you, mr. TSR,
You are a foolish, forum-participating wannabe.  You expect to gain respect and idolism through lashing out at a perfectly fair and legitiment post, why? Because it was made by me.  
You're a prejudicial, worthless excuse of a nerd.
Ouch...*winces as Josh and TSR trade licks*

TSR

Ah, the audience is gathering!

Fenix - I won't dispute you, it's not worth it.

Fenix

Beatles - Pleasant to read the words of the loser.(as always(with you))

Badrang the Tyrant

Fight, Fight, Fight *goes to pop some popcorn and pulls up his Lay-Z-Boy*

TSR

I just like Austin, and wouldn't like you to insult him, especially unfairly. But I also don't want to escalate a fight with you.

Badrang the Tyrant

*crowd boos as TSR walks away*  TSR your the one who started the argument, so finish it!

TSR

No, Fenix started accusing Josh, and I wanted to defend him. Perhaps harshly. But no more than Fenix himself.

Badrang, don't try to spam by acting the "host of the show". You're a newbie.

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh, really?  Then why don't you try to get me?