If ads were on RWL, I'd leave
1 (8.3%)
I wouldn't mind them
4 (33.3%)
Shael could make an ad page and I'd click on them
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Ads on the top and sides of the page are always annoying, but I would click on an Ad page. Lol.

But I dont think we should put Ads unless we need to.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Maybe I wouldn't leave (it's possible that I an not capable of this) but I would be very displeased.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Charles

This wouldnt go down well but if needed it wouldnt be a big problem, what made you post this poll?
CPO - Charles Pippin Organization.

Kilkenne

Why would you even ask this?

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 18, 2011, 11:30:35 AM
Why would you even ask this?

There was a Lounge discussion about this a while ago.

I'm pretty sure we decided we didnt need ads. But I think he just wants the opinion of the people who dont go to the lounge.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ruddertail

Probably wouldn't leave, would rather not see them.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Ungatt Trunn II

Go for it. AdBlock. Deal with it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I'd be glad that the poor peace doesn't have to give up his money to fund the site. If you for some reason don't want to support the sites finances in this way (which is fine) don't click ads. As I said before, it could be implemented so for every ad you click, you get an ingame reward, but a daily limit of say 3-5 ad clicks which count.

I'm only braimstorming though.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

give me a potato per click and i'll say no more of it
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sharptooh

Ads on RWL aren't necessary unless the site explodes in popularity overnight I don't think this should be a problem

Peace is also very generous in paying for the server fees (I think he still does it, right?) the donations that he ask for seem to get quite a good reception too, or at least they have in the past.

The Lady Shael

How do you guys feel about clicking on an ad page that gives you 10 turns or something (clickable once per day)? I think QMT has this.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ungatt Trunn II

I will only agree to this once something is done about this guest problem!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The guests are fine, Ungatt. I dont see your issue with them.

Thats a good idea Shael. I would click it for 10 turns. But you have to get the majority of people to say yes.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Krowdon on July 18, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
But you have to get the majority of people to say yes.

Technically she/Peace Alliance or whoever owns the domain can do whatever they want without asking.