New Player

Started by Pommf de Fritte, March 25, 2011, 06:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pommf de Fritte

Hello everybody. I am new to the Redwall: Warlords game and it looks like it'll be quite an interesting venture.

I used to play CyberNations, a similar sort of idea of managing a nation through trade, diplomacy and war, etc. I played from 2005-09, but left after it got a little bit too dramatic with inter-clan relations (Resulting in alliance blocs and insanely huge worldwide nuclear wars. Long story. :P )

So I'm very keen to get started into something with a substantially smaller community and less crazy politics. Plus, I love the Redwall theme, as I'm a fan of the series and works associated with it.

Finally, my favourite Redwall warlord of all time would have to be... Swartt Sixclaw!  :D

Though, I really would  like a top five list. I have many favourite villains in the series.  ;)

The Obliterator

Welcome
Im sure you'll enjoy it here.
If you have trouble just ask anyone and they will be more than happy to help you or direct you to someone who can.
But anyway have fun and i hope to see you in game :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Welcome to RWL! f you have any questions, don;t hesitate to post them.

If you are interesting in learning the game on the regular server, Squire is a good clan to get started with.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Hey and welcome to the game and forum. You are welcome in either or both.

This is an unusual community. We can fight to the death in game, but all friends on the forums. With maybe only a few exceptions, anyone you ask in game will tell give you advice. All on the forums will help.

We have many clans and they all will work at helping you get the hang of things and get better. Squire is run by 3 staff members and is all teaching. The learning may be better there. However because it is a teaching clan, there are some limitations from doing stupid things which could be rude to other clans and all diplomacy is in the hands of the leading 3 members. Members of Squire are always welcome to stay only as long as they want, then can move to a clan that may be a bit more aggressive.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Hi Pommf! Welcome to RWL :) I'm sure you'll have a great time here, we're pretty easy to get along with. As Oblit, Shadow and wolf said, we're also a pretty helpful bunch, so you can ask almost anyone for help. Contact me if you have any account troubles or questions about functionality of the game, but if it's a strategy question, you're better off asking someone else.  :P

Out of curiosity, how'd you find our site?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

By the way, don't worry about any nuclear wars here. We have not had the problem since we took away the lab coats from the badgers. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kyrolin Zenyar

Welcome!  I'm willing to give you some bad advice if you need it! ;)
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Juska

Welcome!

Always nice to see new players, if you have questions about the game feel free to ask. Although I'll probably give you vague, technical, and biased answers to them.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

Hi! Great to have you here.

Where are you from?

I also recommend joining Squire ;)

I will not deleted this

Pommf de Fritte

Thanks to all for your kind welcomes. :D

@ The Lady Shael, I found the site through a link posted on DeviantArt. The deviation was a poster for the site featuring three Redwall warlords.

@ Holby, I am from New South Wales, Australia.

Holby

Cool.

I'm in Adelaide, SA.

Nice to have some more Australians around! We get to be sneaky and attack those Northern Hemisphere types while they're sleeping.
I will not deleted this

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Uiblis

Welcome to RWL!

I'm sure you'll find it fun!

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Neobaron

I want french fries now. :(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Obliterator

Yay another person from NSW
Im from there as well which part of it are you from
Im in Sydney/Bankstown

Also what did ya think of the election :P
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better