looting

Started by artu, January 12, 2006, 02:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artu

i was loseing cash so i tried looting it got me down to o$ :?

Ruddertail

Looting simply increases your income by 25%. If your income is already negative, and an estra 25% of your origianal income, before expenses, is not enough to turn it positive, you will still lose cash.

Or did you mean leader looting?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

Normal looting makes your markets work harder. If you have NO markets, then you are making nothing work harder.

---
From in game help on normal Loot:
A focus on money
    While looting, your Workers focus all of their time on looting the countryside, increasing your income by 25%. Note that this does not affect your expenses, which are subtracted AFTER your income is calculated.
---

Leader looting is based on lots of math on how much you make. But most important is that you have the 30 leaders per hut.

---
From in game help on leader Loot:
Definition
    Creates (Leaders * health * 70 * (1 + (Huts/Land) * (Racial_Leadership_Bonus))) dollars.
    This value is also multipled by a horde size modifier -- increasing ammounts for smaller hordes, decreasing for larger.
Leader Ratio Required
---

If you are having money problems, sell off some of your army so you make money and pay less per turn. Take out a loan from the bank. Then change (or attack to get vacant land) and build more markets. I find that having 1 tent for each 10 market brings the most money. (Other people may have differant feelings on this math.)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

artu

Ruddertail

If you loot in the standard way, it doesn't mean you'll make money, it just means that if you're already making money, you'll make more money.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Lady Shael

...so build a ton of markets and looting will be much more effective.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

artu

hats aton of markets in this case :?

Ruddertail

Obviously, not enough. Looting only makes your markets work harder, as Wolf Bite said. If that extra effort is still not enough, you'll still be loosing money, and, eventually, get down to $0.

Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

wolf bite

If you are still having trouble, I can check your account in game and let you know what is wrong. I am the Admin for that game. If so, send mail to in game account #2.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles