Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

just search Ichiru's Corner 3 on youtube. But you gotta wear earphones cause it swears.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Zara_rose_wolf

swears?.. ooooooooooohhhhh!... chuuu inn trrooouubbel.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

I had trouble hearing it.

Krowdon

Takara

So is Ranma. XD

I'm up to P-chan now. He's telling Ranma his story. XD

Krowdon

What Episode? im only on 8. *hasnt watched Ranma recently*

Takara

Krowdon

oh. I never got to read volumes 2 or six. the library doesnt have them. I wish the library had more Kaze Hikaru, but they only has 11 volumes. *frown*

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Takara

Lawls, now girl Ranma is fighting Black Rose, and it's going crazy. They're using tables and then Ranma uses P-chan and Black Rose uses her own brother.