Three Cheers for Shael

Started by Shadow, October 19, 2009, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Today, she fixed capture, sack, and the issues with fox cloak all in about an hour and a half. Three cheers or what?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Holby

Hip

(Maybe if we fed her Red Bull she'd get even faster?)
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

=D

Thanks guys, your encouragement makes me just want to work harder and make the game even better.

If there's anything that needs fixing, bring it to my attention now! While I'm still in the mood to program and still have time...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Thanks, you always handle things rather fast. Real life should take priority of course. I know that everyone here greatly appreciates all the work you do, so keep up the good work.  ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sabriel

Quote from: Alazar is Back on October 20, 2009, 01:28:20 PM
Real life should take priority of course.

Was that... some kind of hint?

as in, "Shael, get a life..."

P.S. kidding

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sabriel on October 20, 2009, 03:24:06 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on October 20, 2009, 01:28:20 PM
Real life should take priority of course.

Was that... some kind of hint?

as in, "Shael, get a life..."

P.S. kidding

No it was not, not even close. Just makin sure that we shouldnt be her priority even if we wish she was ;)

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RWL is always a top priority

Sabriel

USUALLY.