Turbo Round 32 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, February 28, 2010, 09:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Yeah, it was pretty hard to keep up lol, we wasted trils just trying to defend.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on March 03, 2010, 11:56:33 AM
Quote from: Sevz on February 04, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
Regardless of what anyone says. The last 3 rounds were won by myself and 2 of my broz. All the forum talk will not stop this trend. The poll will decide if i win or a friend wins. None of the options include people i don't know finishing with strong results.

. . . um you or a friend didn't win.

also congratulations to the winner and those in the top 4, nice finish  :)

Trying to taunt him aye? Well he can speak for himself, but I look at it like this...A few of his bros were involved in who won the round.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Sure, but he had nothing to do with it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Purple Dragon

Sevz you're really arrogant, there isn't enough room for 2 really arrogant people. You should probably leave 'cause I'm actually liked by 1 or 2 players..maybe.. I think Kyle might like me.. maybe Oblit... sharptooth is pretty cool... who the heck is Sevah.. can't be old school cause I am old school and you just weren't there... not even back in the days of Blue Eyes on reg... haha he was emp for so long, then kyle and I brokeded him. pwned.

I'm rambling. Sevz don't talk please :wink:
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Briar

Dragon, don't antagonize.

Please and Thank You.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

A quick warning to everyone. It is considered personal attacks to constantly tell people to leave. We are supposed to be tolerant people.

Wolf Snare

tolerant tolerant whoo. leave sevz alone\@\\

im drunk. \\

n its my birthday!

W00T.

GREAT ROLE MODEL I AM
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

whee!

Happy birthday drunken cody!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Happy B'day Cody
Hope ya have/had a great day.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

Happy B-day.

Me=Giant Sausage in Hot Dog Bun.
Pies.

Wolf Snare

thanks guys. finally legal and i lost my ID lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Huge statements. Yeah i was snoozing, i got bored and went inactive. Still placed pretty high considering i changed race the last day and soloed from 30m net to over 700m.

Now you are talkin big about ego's? how many of you are on the same team? this clan Heart is 5 or 6 members.

Don't worry, i'm only a part time professional. I'll sit in the corner like a pretty little flower.

Thrasha is my name and i've busted all the aid you guys have done so far. I'm not gathering a team but if you aren't careful i may kill 2 of you at once.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

I would be amazed to see a two-kill run
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

It's pretty much impossible for one person. As for "busted all the aid" what exactly do you mean? We have quite a bit of NW, collectively at this point.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES