hai!!!11!!!!

Started by Cohiba, February 15, 2006, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohiba

wolf bite

Hi and welcome.

You will find most of the people here are nice and friendly. Even those warring to the death in the game are usually friends on the forum.

I hope you have a good stay with us and make it a 2nd home.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Arguia Zsah

heya! *gives cookie to Cohiba*

Ruddertail

Hi, and welcome. New players are always fun to have around.

Are you new to this kind of game in general, or just new to RWL?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Cohiba

wolf bite

We have a lot of people that like teaching. You can interview what type of strategies they use and see who may fit with you. Posting in the Help forum well have them respond to you. Also a good way to get your self going is to talk to the Leaders of the clans. Many Clan leaders will assign a teacher and will send you food and money in the game to have you in their clan. Then they want you to do well so it will make their clan stronger, so they will keep helping.

Everyone here was new once.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Cohiba

This is hard and nobody is friendly :(

Ruddertail

Yes, it's a bit hard to learn, at first. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy, though.

As for people not being friendly, it depends who you talk to, really. Some are more friendly then others. Plus, it also makes a difference how you ask them. If you come up to a total stranger and ask them to send you food and cash, they'll probably tell you to get lost. If you tell them you're a new player, and would like some help with running your strat, they'll probably help you.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

I did use the word "most" when I said they were kind. Almost anyone you talk to in the top ten are good players who like more people so the game is more fun. The top people will not see you as a threat because they know they are good, so they don't mind giving pointers on playing better. Also Clan leaders mostly like to have people join their clans. If you are just chatting to people in the lower ranks, then they are likely newer players too and are having their own problems, and you are a person that has land they want, thus an enemy.

Check out the help forum and go to the "New To The Game" topic to find a big brother who will interduce you around and help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

windhound

hallo

nay say, I believe #9 will be happy to assist if you need any resources
there are, however, much better people to ask for playing stratagies, as I've come to the oppionon that mine is rather poor ^_^  but eh, it works.  food and stoats, skiffs
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Welcome, Cohiba!  :-D

I need to start playing again, I really do.