Emperor Ublaz Has Fallen!

Started by CobyCopper, March 29, 2009, 08:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

The Great Emperor of Samperta County, Ublaz, has been stuck down today by the sword of his Divisional Commander, Bob-sama, of the Army of Ublaz. In this viscous coup d'état, the mighty Commander Bob-sama had marched upon the flanks of his opposition. Divisional Commander Peace Alliance, of the Trident Guard, was entirely fortified around the remaining acres held by the former Emperor Ublaz himself. By marching upon the flanks of Peace Alliance, he commanded his army of Stoats to attack and cause chaos to the ranks of Peace Alliance, who threatened the balance of power in Samperta. Despite a noble effort and valiant fight, Peace Alliance's army of Stoats lay beaten in he wayside. As their Commander and his lieutenants begin to count the casualties, Bob-sama initiated the Emperor Ublaz's final orders: Operation Valkyrie, and peacefully and quickly overran the border. Bob-sama himself delivered the fatal blow, and has rightful claim to his Throne.

Emperor Ublaz is dead.

Yours,

Bob-sama
The First Player Emperor of Samperta

Firetooth

Nice work, but yah know you've gone from holding zilch power to zilch point 1 power ;)Also, if that empship ahd gone to someone with net it might actually hold value...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Yeah yeah yeah. Rant and rave. :-P I actually have quite the plan to royally mess things up. I just got to OK it with the Head Honchos.

Firetooth

It doesn't suprise me that 2 blackfly members ruined this round thus far...one cheated, another just acted as moronic as possible because he thinks it makes him look cool.
Bob...go try figure out pi and do everyone a favour please.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on March 29, 2009, 08:48:39 AM
It doesn't suprise me that 2 blackfly members ruined this round thus far...one cheated, another just acted as moronic as possible because he thinks it makes him look cool.
Bob...go try figure out pi and do everyone a favour please.
Who cheated? There were BlackFly members in every clan to the best of my knowledge.

Firetooth

One cept dropping to 1 land and waiting for a woodlander to kill him until he ended up in woodlanders after he'd been killed for onlining and such. Not sure as it's exactly hard core cheating, but it defeats the purpose of the round.

Marell

Quote from: CobyCopper on March 29, 2009, 08:27:45 AM
The Great Emperor of Samperta County, Ublaz, has been stuck down today by the sword of his Divisional Commander, Bob-sama, of the Army of Ublaz. In this viscous coup d'état, the mighty Commander Bob-sama had marched upon the flanks of his opposition. Divisional Commander Peace Alliance, of the Trident Guard, was entirely fortified around the remaining acres held by the former Emperor Ublaz himself. By marching upon the flanks of Peace Alliance, he commanded his army of Stoats to attack and cause chaos to the ranks of Peace Alliance, who threatened the balance of power in Samperta. Despite a noble effort and valiant fight, Peace Alliance's army of Stoats lay beaten in he wayside. As their Commander and his lieutenants begin to count the casualties, Bob-sama initiated the Emperor Ublaz's final orders: Operation Valkyrie, and peacefully and quickly overran the border. Bob-sama himself delivered the fatal blow, and has rightful claim to his Throne.

Emperor Ublaz is dead.

Yours,

Bob-sama

Translation: "I took 1 land from a defenceless target and now my name is orange on the scores page, hoorah"

CobyCopper

Quote from: Marell on March 29, 2009, 09:15:45 AM
Translation: "I took 1 land from a defenceless target and now my name is orange on the scores page, hurrah"
Yeah, basically. But you gotta have fun with these things. Otherwise, what's the point of any kill? By the end of most any kill, your target is at 1 acre and defenseless. So you don't get your name in orange (not that I can see it myself). You still get a kill to your name.

Shadow

Isn't the round officiallly over?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Marell on March 29, 2009, 09:15:45 AM
Quote from: CobyCopper on March 29, 2009, 08:27:45 AM

Emperor Ublaz is dead.

Yours,

Bob-sama

Translation: "I took 1 land from a defenceless target and now my name is orange on the scores page, hoorah"

Meh, I know I would have done it if Bob hadn't got there first.   :D It's a shame Ublaz is still sitting up there at rank 1 though.

Shadow

Heh, we had him as low as rank 7 when woodlander had all that net ^_^

Then people got jealous

windhound

Pah.  Yall murdered us first.
Revenge was awesome though ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

hmph - people got careless and sent to someone with no leaders :P

I think me and oblit pumped out over 40bil net between us this round.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Shadow on March 29, 2009, 12:01:20 PM
hmph - people got careless and sent to someone with no leaders :P

I can't remember if that was me or not...

Yeah, you did pretty good...but who's winning NOW??

(the answer to that question is, yes, Ublaz. :D)

Firetooth

Bob's so called "reign" of empship doesn't seem to be going so well ;)