Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

need description of self in rwl
ty~daryn
Pies.

Krowdon

Im Krowdon. Im a Female Fox.

Put whatever Clothes you want.

Weapons:  My weapons are a bow and Arrows. And i got a shortsword ofr Close Range combat.

Need anything else?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 07:44:38 PM

Weapons:  My weapons are a bow and Arrows. And i got a shortsword ofr Close Range combat.

Need anything else?

nope that's good
ill make a idea for this on paper and take a pic of it and see what u think
Pies.

Night Wolf

Would you like a picture of mine so you can just convert it to that goofy anime?

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 07:51:24 PM
Would you like a picture of mine so you can just convert it to that goofy anime?

it aint goofy
im quite proficient at it btw
Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 07:51:24 PM

ANIME IS NOT GOOFY!!!  >:(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Eeeek sorry...but would you like a picture so you can just draw it anime style Daryn

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 07:44:38 PM

Need anything else?
Pies.

Krowdon

Nice.

I look more like a dude in that picture  though. Still really good. Better N' I can do.

XD

Night Wolf

Hey daryn may make a few friendly suggestions from one artist to another?

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 07:58:46 PM
Hey daryn may make a few friendly suggestions from one artist to another?

sure
Pies.

Night Wolf

Just a few suggestions for the muzzle, you may want to try making it a wee bit longer  but not much and possibly having it get thinner as it gets closer to the nose just so it looks more like a fox(no offence intended)

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 08:06:51 PM
Just a few suggestions for the muzzle, you may want to try making it a wee bit longer  but not much and possibly having it get thinner as it gets closer to the nose just so it looks more like a fox(no offence intended)

i draw all canines with wolf muzzles
im srry lol :)
Pies.

Night Wolf

Oh okay, well just figured Id make the suggestion. But if you wanna make one for me page 155 of last word is a pic of me go ahead and alter it however you want.

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 08:19:39 PM
Oh okay, well just figured Id make the suggestion. But if you wanna make one for me page 155 of last word is a pic of me go ahead and alter it however you want.

kk
Pies.